Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Oh yeah! Sorry I didn't make the connection in my eagerness to read onπŸ˜ƒ....But I did think of the line Shanky used in his office, when Prateeksha refused the gifts ' Kyoi aur larki hoti toh abtak mere kadmoh mein hoti.....Par nahi,  Daram Paji ki tarah mera khoon peena kahti hai yeh' πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.......Looking forward to the next partπŸ˜ƒ......

Yaar May, aap to chalti-phirti encyclopeadia hain, PKB kiβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘. I will have to come up with a better title for you, Archive Queen has started to sound inadequate.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vista90pro

Yaar May, aap to chalti-phirti encyclopeadia hain, PKB kiβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘. I will have to come up with a better title for you, Archive Queen has started to sound inadequate.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† ' chalti-phirti encyclopeadia, PKB ki '......πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Not PKB ki, just some of Shanky's lines.....You can thank Aneeka for that, since she had the idea for Shanky's line thread and the CVs & Vivan ofcourseπŸ˜ƒ......

If you asked me about any other charactors dialogue I wouldn't be that accurate.....PraSha and Shanky ki alaag baat haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜........