Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vista90pro

Awww....thanks Vasu (can I call you that?) that is so sweet of you, I'm much obliged๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I started writing this because I was so mad at the creatives for having made a hash of this exquisite love story at the end...Kritika and Vivan had brought PraSha to life with such skill and it seemed a shame that their story didn't get the ending it deserved. So glad that you feel the same๐Ÿ˜Š.

So I guess the credit for turning me into a writer (have never written fanfiction before) goes to the PKB creatives!!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• But I would much rather that they had shown this or something similar in the first place...........hope I am making sense๐Ÿ˜†

Glad you started this Vista and you are a natural writer. It's just a shame the show had to end,  before PraSha's story was given the full justice, which you are giving it.  VivKa's chemistry is amazing and they derserve recognition, for the portrayal of Prateeksha and Shashankโญ๏ธ.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok guys, here you go. Part IV for your reading pleasure. Let me know what you think and please don't forget to press the like button (only if you like it, of course. ๐Ÿ˜Š) Sorry for the delay, and the next few days are going to be crazy in RL, so don't know when I will be able to update. But will try my best, promise.   ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support. Hope you enjoy!

Part IV

Prateeksha woke up the next morning to see Bijoya standing next to her bed, lovingly pushing her hair back from her face'.

"Arrey Maa, aap kab se yahan khadin hain'kya baja hai'mujhe pehle uthaya kyun nahin'.?"

"Nahin beti, der nahin hui hai'pareshan mat ho'.main to bas yeh dekhne ke liye aayi thee ki tum kaisi ho, kal ki raat tum kuch so payeen ke nahin'.." Bijoya said with a knowing smile.

Prateeksha turned her face away and quietly said,

"Haan Maa, aap theek kah rahin hain, kal ki raat bahut lambi thi mere liye'''' she glanced up and mother and daughter shared a long, knowing look. Prateeksha continued with a deep sigh,  " par itna to tai hai ki mujhe Sir se ek baar to milna hai aur maanfi maangni hai..aage woh usko qubool karenge ki nahin, mujhe maanf kartenge ki nahin, mujhe nahin maloom'.."

Bijoya let out a faintly exasperated sigh,  "Phir tum aisi mayusi ki baaten karne lagi'.kyun nahin maanf karega'kyun nahin qubool karega'.achcha achcha soocho, to achcha hoga'.apne aur apne pyaar par bharosa rakho'.aur ab jab tumne itna bada faisla liya hai to jao Devi Maa ka ashirwad lo''woh zaroor tumhari dil ki arzoo puri karengi"

Prateeksha gave her sheepish smile and quickly got out of bed'' "Ji Maa, main bhi yahi soch rahi thi ki subah subah hi Devi Maa ke mandir ho aayun'"

She quickly took a bath ,got ready and went looking for her Maa in the kitchen. She stopped short at the door and fondly smiled at the scene in front of her. Her mother was at the stove, frying puris with Radha on one side, rolling them and handing her one by one and Devika standing and observing the process intently.

"Achcha, to bahuon ko training di jaa rahi '."

All three of them looked at her and smiled'.. "Good morning Kajol Di'.dekh lijey'.Maa aur Bhabhi hamen kuch karne hi nahin de rahin" Devika said.

"Pehle tum dekh ke seekh to lo, phir karna.."  Radha piped up.

Bijoya continued with her work and said with a smile'.. "Itne saalon ke baad mujhe Devi Maa ne yeh din dikhaya hai ki main apne bachchon ke liye khana bana pa rahin hoon'.Maa tera lakh lakh dhanyavaad'.aur phir mujhe aisi pyaar karne wali bahuyen di'."

"Achcha to aap Saas Bahu ek doosre ke gun gayeeye, tab tak main Devi Maa ke mandir ho kar aati hoon, mujhe nahin lagta meri zaroorat hai is kitchen mein."

"Tum akeli kahan jaa rahi ho, chalo main tumhe le chalta hoon'"  Prateeksha turned around to see Milind '. "Nahin Deba Da, main chali jaaongi'."

"Aise kaise akeli chali jaaogi, main hoon na"

Prateeksha looked at her mother beseechingly.

"Arrey Deba, aaj usse akele hi jaane do'..tum aao aur garam garam puriyan khao, dekho Radha ne banayi hain'aur yeh Shujoy kahan hai'abhi tak so raha hai kya? "  Bijoya called out from the kitchen. Devika saw her chance and said'. "Main dekh ke aati hoon'" and quickly went out.

Prateeksha took advantage of this distraction and swiftly walked out of the door. Once outside, she took a deep breath, covered her head with her dupatta and walked towards the mandir that was just round the corner. Within minutes, she was at the steps of the mandir, looking up at the imposing statue. Slowly, she climbed the steps and looked for the purohit, but no one was around. She folded her hands, closed her eyes and bowed her head and prayed'.

"Hey Devi Maa, tumhi meri zindagi ki mushkil se mushkil ghadi mein mera sahaara rahi ho'.aaj mein phir tumhare aage haath jod kar khadi hoon'.mujhe shakti do ki main Sir ko dhoond payoon, Maa, please Sir ko ab mujhse door na karon, please kisi tarah mujhe unse mila do'.mujhe prayaschit karne ka mauqa do'.agar who mujhe mil gaye aur unhon le mujhe maanf kar  diya to main apna saara jeevan unko khush rakhne me guzar doongi'.."

Suddenly, she sensed a presence'' she opened her eyes with a jerk and looked to her side''Shashank was standing next to her, with his head bowed and eyes closed '.he was wearing the traditional white dhoti and Calcutta kurta and had a long red tilak on his forehead''Prateeksha, with her mouth ajar and eyes wide open kept looked at him and Devi Maa in quick succession. She then looked around to see if anyone else was out and about, but could see no one. She looked back at Shashank...he had such a peaceful, benign look on his face and that achingly beautiful half-smile'.

One she was convinced that she wasn't imagining things, she did a quick bow to Devi Maa and turned to Shashank who continued to keep his head down and eyes closed. Prateeksha waited and tried to think of a way to attract his attention and was reminded of another time that they were in front of a mandir'..when he had quietly put his hand in hers'.it had been a kind of preface to his declaration of love.  She smiled at the recollection, turned her eyes to Shashank's right hand that hung by his side and slowly but surely, moved to put her soft palm in his and curled her fingers about his. With her head bent, lips smiling and her heart racing, she softly squeezed his hand.

"Ram Ram Ram, kya kalyug aa gaya hai'."

Prateeksha whipped her face  up to see  a strange young man, who was presumably the purohit, shaking his head from side to side. Mortified, she yanked her hand out of his and stammered'.

"Sorry, sorry, mera matlab hai kshama kijiye, main aapko koi aur samajh'. Sorry'.."

"Aaj kal ki ladkiyaan"'. the purohit continued to mutter and Prateeksha escaped, virtually running down the steps, trying to get away from him as fast as possible. She raced home, but waited outside the door to calm her breathing down and get the colour of her face to some semblance of normalcy.

"You've got this bad, girl'..get a grip"  she told her herself. Taking a deep breath, she stepped inside the door to hear her mother'.

"Tum aa gayeen Kajol'dekho to kaun aaya hai'.dekho hamari Mishthi hamen mil gayi'."

Prateeksha turned eagerly around to see Araina smiling, her arms around Bijoya.

To be continued''

Edited by vista90pro - 13 years ago
naththu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow this is getting intresting. Thank you vista for this great ff.
cant wait to read the next part.
The_May_Rose thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Can't wait for the next part.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Shanky has to be with Ariana, I am sure of it !๐Ÿ˜

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey vista...just read ur FF...its simply awesome....oh how i wish BT followed the story this way...waiting for the next part!!
Vistaa thumbnail

Hey Kaveri, May, Rivuxg,

Thanks a lot for liking my work....I am kind of enjoying it writing now.. and the story has taken a mind of its own๐Ÿ˜† ...it's stretchinggggggggg ...thot I would be done in a couple of parts๐Ÿ˜› so despite hectic RL, I am sneaking in the writing now and then...

Am having trouble posting though....the spacing, quotes all get screwed up after I post, ...they are fine in my Word document....any tips?

Thanks once again.

Vista
The_May_Rose thumbnail
When you post make sure this... Enable Forum Codes to format post
......is unticked, so your document isn't reformated.
Hope that works.๐Ÿ˜Š 

P.S. What is RL ?
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

When you post make sure this... Enable Forum Codes to format post

......is unticked, so your document isn't reformated.
Hope that works.๐Ÿ˜Š 

P.S. What is RL ?

Thanks May, will make sure it is unticked the next time I post.

And sorry, didn't mean to confuse....RL means "real life"
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vista90pro

</div>
<div>

</div>
Awww....thanks Vasu (can I call you that?) that is so sweet of you, I'm much obliged๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I started writing this because I was so mad at the creatives for having made a hash of this exquisite love story at the end...Kritika and Vivan had brought PraSha to life with such skill and it seemed a shame that their story didn't get the ending it deserved. So glad that you feel the same๐Ÿ˜Š.

<div>So I guess the credit for turning me into a writer (have never written fanfiction before) goes to the PKB creatives!!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•But I would much rather that they had shown this or something similar in the first place...........hope I am making sense๐Ÿ˜†

u made perfect sense there...sometimes i feel that i miss prasha and pkb so much more as prasha did not get the closure it deserved....but am glad YOU are doing full justice to it...
oh haan...please do call me vasu...Edited by IFaddictinUS - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Please update soon Vista๐Ÿ˜Š.......