Pavitra Rishta

Video/Written Update 19th May

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton Aarti for the quick updates.......

Ekta and CV's, Versha was the strongest character in PR...Please don't show her turning into a Coward in just one episode...Then it will be a very bad characterization....
   I think Manav and Archu will try to tell the truth but still BA and Satish maynot believe....but then I think Manju would come out and say RA, Ajit and Ashwin are cooking stories and Sav Aai would support Manju.....
Edited by bharadwaj_k - 13 years ago
Ashrasaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanxs for the update aarti
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update Aarti
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update................
i hope varsha is fine.........
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Aarti for the fab update .

Hope Varsha is alright , maybe this was necessary on her part to make them belive , because BA was not going to believe her anyways. Bunface had her mind filled filled with crap by RA ...
mana_india thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharadwaj_k

Ekta and CV's Versha was the strongest character in PR...Please don't show her turing as Cowards in just one episode...Then it will be a very bad characterization....

I think Manav and Archu will try to tell the truth but still BA and Satish maynot believe....but then I think Manju would come out and say RA, Ajit and Ashwin are cooking stories and Sav Aai would support Manju.....

In real life too, a strong character when faced with Dilemma like Vershu panics so vershu is not being characterized any different from normal humans
just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would like Varsha to be strong and show Ashwin 's true colors. Cannot believe BA believes Ashwin when Varsha did not want to go to Urmila 's house and she did not want wear jewelry gifted by Aswin

Hope Satish sees through
Chandani02cr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hopefully Varshu is alright๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Thanks a million for such a wonderful and speedy written update.๐Ÿ‘ KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharadwaj_k

Ekta and CV's Versha was the strongest character in PR...Please don't show her turing as Cowards in just one episode...Then it will be a very bad characterization....

lets kp our fingers crossd for the same... bt i will kill satish if he dsnt stands wth varsha cz she  tryd telling him n no of times, bt tht duffer didnt listen to her