Posted: 13 years ago

Written Update 19 May,2010

The episode starts with akshara opening the gift given to her by rajshri.The gift consists of some of the akshara's old clothes like ghagra,kurta.rajshri says that u always wish to keep these memories with u always so I thought to give my daughter these memories on her birthday.All the singhanias ladies look at each other.(lolz)

Shava's house:

Shaurya is doing some work on his laptop while varsha is making sandwich in kitchen then he came and sit besides shaurya and apologize from him and made him eat the sandwich while the door bell rang!there was bhola and dhaniya at the door.varsha welcome them and took them inside!they both praise the Shava's new house!dhaniya gave the breakfast and bhola gave the Prasad to shaurya and varsha given for them by rajshri!dhaniya says that rajshri gets up early in morning.Firstly she did all the preparations for akshara and then made this breakfast box for you!Shava both look at each other!Dhaniya wents in the kitchen to keep things while shaurya was lost in his thoughts.varsha says to shaurya that maa thinks so much about us.shaurya also agrees and says that she takes so much tension for us!but next time I will say her not to do so much for us.we will do gradually everything by ourselves.and for 1 or 2 days we can spend our day by eating bread and butter.i don't have any problem.both smile.Varsha makes shaurya eat the breakfast by her hands!(soo cute!!lolz)then varsha says that she wants to talk to akshaar!shaurya gives her his cell but then varsha stops calling akshara and says that its morning time!both husband and wife will be spending some time together.afterall its her first birthday after marriage.

Mohit was standing at the road when naitik came in the car and slightly hit the mohit!mohit come and sits in the car.both were laughing in the car.mohit says that don't laugh now otherwise u have to cry afterwards!and they both talk about winning the match today!nandani call mohit and says her to wish akshara as its her birthday!mohit then cuts the call and says to naitik that now I understand that why r u so happy!why u don't tell me.what will bhabhi think now!naitik says that what r u all talking and saying this!mohit says that u didn't tell me that today is the birthday of bhabhi!!!!naitik expressions changes in a sudden!!naitik stops the car by applying the brakes hard!mohit says that what r u doing!Naitik says that today is 18!i forgot that today is Akshara's birthday!Mohit says what!naitik says that I forgot!what akshara will be thinking.how I didn't remember!mohit says that how can u forget.what plans she has made but u have came to play match!naitik asks for suggestions from mohit both think then an idea came in naitik's mind!naitik says that still we can do something!

Singhanias House:

All the maheshwaris come there and anshu firstly go and wish akshara!then vishambhar also gives his ashirwaad to akshara!then kaka gives her ashirwaad and anshu gives the gift and says that my gift is the best!it was a photo frame having all the photos of akshara togther!akshara praised the hardwork of anshu!after that all settled down and akshara's phone rings!it was from Shava and the phone was on loudspeaker.they both wish akshara HAPPY BIRTHDAY together.akshara thanked them and say that u both wish me at night also!shaurya says that ws night wish and it is morning wish!it has loads of ashirwaad for u.then varsha told akshara that she had done a special pooja for akshara's happiness.shaurya says that we r talking about u since morning!!then shaurya remembers the time before akshara's marraige that how they celebrate her birthday!rajshri as usual gives weird expressions.then akshara change the mood and asks them when they r coming.firstly shaurya try to make excuse then says that they will for sure try!Akshara says that she will wait!

PAandit g calls everyone for the hawan.Gulaboo tell akshara that there is something came outside for u!!Akshara goes and see it was a bouquet from naitik!he calls her and says that happy birthday meri ardhagani,happy birthday meri akshara(lolz).Akshara says that u forgot naitik!naitik makes excuse and say i was surprising something!then akshara asks her about the surprise.he say her to wait and get ready till 5 in evening!He will come to pick her and says her not to tell anyone at home!I want to spend some time with u alone!then she says her thank u and says that hawan is going to start so i have to go!and she hangs up the phone!then mohit says to naitik why u lie?u havent planned anything!now what will u do.naitik asked for help from mohit!naitik then says to plan a surprise party!Naitik says to mohit to handle all things as he has to go in Hawan!and says that akshara shudn't know anything!

SINGHANIA HOUSE:

Daddaji asks about naitik.RJ says that he will come!Shava also cme for the hawan!all greet them!then all get sitted!Shaurya hugs rajshri and as usual she cries but vishambhar say that its not the right time!all sit for the hawan!and looking and waiting for naitik!

PRECAP:

Naitik and Akshara at home and naitik saying to akshara that we have to reach the restaurant.Its very important!u make any excuse and come with me!Akshara says that i cant!u ask to all!Gayatri calls akshara and she goes there...

&

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thankyou for the update honey
Thanks for the update mahi....😊
We knew Naitik will forget....now i hope he can do something nice....
Thanks for the update.

thanxxxx for update honeey
thankyou so much for the complete update mahi :)
Thanks for the detailed update.

Typical Naitik he is so absorbed in himself forgets his wife's birthday even. Disappointed with him, but that's been his character throughout - full of only himself!
Thank u for the update!

Naitik bhul gaya . Gayatri had said that Naitik never forgets b'days etc...now he will have to make up for what he did...lets see what surprise is in store for us.