Boogie Woogie

does anyone watch this show?

~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i love boogie woogie...i dont have channel but i watch it online.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kingphantom thumbnail
I also watch this show because this is the only reality show where people are not cheated. In other reality show, they call for public voting by sms and earn lots of money thru it, but at last they make the winner of their choice and cheat the public. This was just happend in the DID . A friend of friend of camera person in DID told that couple of month before it was decided that the shakti is going to win. because everybody on set like shaki. she have performed in many concert abroad with  his guru terrence.

In boogie woogie that is not the case. Only a true talented dancer wins.
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i m glad this show is back
i do watch this show bcoz of its simplicity and no scripted drama!

magicalmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
I love the show.. and soo happy that it is back after long 9 mnths..

Y'day epi wz real treat to watch the old contestants who have done so well in their lives after particitating in BW..

absolutely love Ravi n Naved for their good heart, simplicity n ofcourse their comedy..lol.. love Javed for this judgement..

In short.. love BW and happy that it is back on air..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey people B/W is back with the bang...Loved kids episode....Girl in the first dance is so pretty and cute...

But but Lord Ganesha dance superb mindblowing...Love it...

I love this show....Die hard fan....God bless Javed, Naved & Ravi.....U 3 are da best...
kiti_g thumbnail
Me too!!! Love this show!! The original dance show indeed!! Nothing can beat it!
Loved to see the old contestants dance again!
Welcome back Boogie Woogie 👏

@VarshaDi: GMTA again 😊
peace.786 thumbnail
@ Varsha di

so nice to see u here 🤗

well, I have been watching Boogie Woogie from the last 10-12 years, I don't watch it regularly bcz in the past few years, I have gotten extremely busy, but I do watch it online whenever I get time. This is my first time discussing BW on India-Forums but I have always LOVED BW for it's simplicity, honesty, positivity and fairness and the credit for all this goes to Javed, Naved, and Ravi 👏 they r such fair judges and at the same time, very nice and polite to the contestants. I also love the small comic acts Naved and Ravi put together on the show 😆
and since I have my summer break going on right now, I'm hoping to take out the time to regularly watch BW kids championship!

Edited by peace.786 - 13 years ago
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
luv boogie woogie!  awesome!!
so glad its BACCKKKKKK
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i sure as heck do!  soo glad bw is bacckkk!!!