Chellameh

Getting bored

sasy0211 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why this chellame serial getting bored nowdays?

1.Why Vadai is not helping Chellamah in garment factory as Chellamah is pregnant now??
2.How Kadarkarai can fall in Sneha trap as he was the one who adviced Vadai earlier?
3.Maniarasu have 2 wifes,now kadarkarai......
4.Chellalamah discussing all the company matter to Mama,vasu and AK but not with Vadai.He was a owner of Chellamah Bhavan....y cant she make him beside her i/o AK. 
 Oh God....hope upcoming episodes can shows that vadai n chellamah in the factory,they comeup in the business.Bored to see kadarkarai n sneha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i too felt the same
they hav to use vadai in garment factory as he was also a owner of cm bhavan as if he dont no anything they are making him to sit in the house
i hav hope he will come to the factory and find that culprit manager who are not making the staffs to work and he will work for the factory along with CM to make it as a successful factory
what ever happen to kadarkarai is a lesson for muthazaki
always radika serials are like this only first it will be intresting after that it will start boring it is better radika can do only production and acting leaving the creative head post to someone
m.kasturi thumbnail
Ya,I agreed.hopefully vadai can make the factory successful,.Hate to see AK with chellamah.
vaish316 thumbnail
ya it doesnt make sense why he can run a garment factory when he can run a food business.. Edited by vaish316 - 13 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Vadai can open a hotel to establish himself. so that Chellama can acheive her target soon.

Now Kavitha will be happy to know beach has affair.

where is the Vadai's dear sisters gone?
m.kasturi thumbnail
Originally posted by: newt2007

Vadai can open a hotel to establish himself. so that Chellama can acheive her target soon.

Now Kavitha will be happy to know beach has affair.

where is the Vadai's dear sisters gone?

dont know why they show vadai as useless.He is a cook now......why they didnt think that vadai should helo chellama....are they want to show that chellama is ironn lady...than why mama is there????
MadhuB thumbnail

Rhadika just goes overboard with showing her character as the almighty strong one and everyone else is useless and brainless.  It gets very unrealistic at such point. 

honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This serial is getting boring day by day. Her last successful serial was annamalai after which the other serials hav become bullshit with no stuff. Madam do something to make ur serials interesting.