Written Update 20 May,2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heyaa girlss the start of epi was awesome!!song after soo long!!!!!loved NaKsH!!!!!pRecap was sad girls!!!!

Written Update 20 May,2010

The episode starts with pandit jee asking about naitik.At the same tim when all were looking at each other faces naitik enters and sit with akshara in the havan.Both did the Hawan together.Then song plays in the background Jadoo yeh kya chal gaya.............During song naitik was trying to talk to akshara but whenever he goes to talk with her someone came and took akshara with her.then akshara came dressed in a new maroon saree.Then naitik throws a flower on akshara but it hits dadda jee(funny scene)....Naitik acts like he has not thrown.Then he goes in the room and change  his clothes.Then when he came down all took the family photo and a NAaKsH photo also and the song finishes.Then Mohit calls naitik and says to come soon as the manager is saying that he will change the decoration at 5 o clock and now its 5.30 !where r u!naitik says that i know u will handle him.we are just coming in a while.All standing outside the singhanias house and saying bye to Shava!and Shava after meeting all goes.Naitik through eyes says to akshara that see the time.we r getting late.Then Maheshwaris were also going but gayatri says to akshara to bring prasad for them first.Akshara goes and brings prasad,in the way naitik stops him and says that i have to reach in the restaurant.its very important.u come afterwards soon.akshara says that how will i come.u ask everyone.naitik says that i dont know anything but u have to come.gayatri calls akshara and she goes then naitik goes outside and say to all that he had an important work so he had to go urgently and he went.then all the maheswaris also leavr for their home after meeting all.then gayatri says that we should go to mandir today as akshara can wish whatever she wants.bhabhi maa says she must have get tired.let her rest .We will go later.All the ladies went inside.as they were going inside daddi and kaki came.All greet them.Then they wish akshara and blessed her with their ashirwaad and loads of prayers.Gayatri then says that its very good that u both also came.Akshara then asks daddi about her health.Daddi says that i am fine.

At restaurant:
Naitik is waiting for akshara there and getting restless...

At singhania House:
All the members sitting in the hall.Daddi makes akshara sits with her.

At restaurant:
Manager was saying to all to change the decoration but naitik requests to give half hour time more.he will give extra money for that.Then naitik calls akshara.she makes an excuse and attends the call.naitik says that where are u.akshara says that i am still at home.naitik says i say to u to come soon and u r still at home.i dont know anything.come soon.akshara says that i am sorry.u tell me to how to come.daddi and kaki has also came.naitik says her to make any excuse and he cuts the call.daddi was standing at the back of akshara.then akshara asks daddi why r u standing here.daddi sasy that i came to asku is everything ok.akshara says yes and both went back and sit with all.then all were sitting when daddi says that every year i take akshara to bazaar on her birthday to buy a gift what ever she want so can i took her foe sometime with me!then akshara says that daddi i dnt need anything!but dadda ji says that u can take her with u.then dadda ji and RJ goes to office after a phone call and all the ladies go in kitchen for the breakfast preparation.then daddi asks akshara that where jaamai saa is waiting for u.akshara get surprised but then hug daddi.daddi told her that she has heard her while talking on phone!akshara then goes in her room and daddi and kaki eats breakfast!!(lolz).....

Maheshwaris house:
Rajshri lost in her thought.vishambhar came and asks her what she is thinking.she sasy that about shaurya.how can he say that there is no need of doing anything for him.after all he is my son.vishambhar makes her understand that now he wants to live his own life so dnt worry about him.rajshri says that he is my son.how i dont care about him.vishambhar says that ur son will always be your son.rajshri goes from there!

Akshara came back from the room and all say good bye to kaki and daddi and akshara also came out with them to go.then naitik car's enters and he came out of the car with a angry look!akshara looks at him.

PRECAP:
NAITIK FRIENDS TALKING WITH AKSHARA ON PHONE and asking that why naitik didnr came to play match!as he had made all the plan.we all were waiting for both naitik and mohit.and they both didnt came!!akshara then says to herself that naitik you had forgotten my birthday!she has slightly tears in her eyes.

thanks!

love yaa

regards

maheen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxxxxx honeey for update
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 work honey..............😊
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update maheen good epi i really enjoyed it
hmm i wonder what natik will say to akshara about this matter
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved todays episode....it was an amazing epi..with a great start..loved the song n every scenes.....it reminded me of the courtship days........😃
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thankyou soooooooo much for the update mahi!!..muahh
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

i loved todays episode....it was an amazing epi..with a great start..loved the song n every scenes.....it reminded me of the courtship days........😃 <div></div>

Thanks for the update!!

I agree Taffy, a really good episode after a long time. Each segment was good. The song was too cute...naitik and his acts 😆. He looked damn cute when he realised the flower fell on DJ   ðŸ˜† 😆. Also he clicked only Akshi's picture...Group mein se sirf apni biwi ka photo liya usne.   ðŸ˜† 😆 😆 Aksh ko tadapte hue dekh mujhe bahut acha laga. Hope she continues this way. 😛Edited by Nishitah512 - 13 years ago
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.