Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Eish i hv a lil more query.... da party u r talking about as far as i remember in dat party paro turns in2 janki again 2 fight sasha.... so she's in dat janki get up wid her hair open but in dat pic her hair is tied in a bun.... so um lyk a bit confusedπŸ˜•
can u help me??😳

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
sorry da pic is not clear😳 but a lovely1😳

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Edited by Anamika163 - 13 years ago
Eish thumbnail
Eish i hv a lil more query.... da party u r talking about as far as i remember in dat party paro turns in2 janki again 2 fight sasha.... so she's in dat janki get up wid her hair open but in dat pic her hair is tied in a bun.... so um lyk a bit confusedπŸ˜•
can u help me??
😳

Anamika, that is not the same party. The one you have referred to is a different party to the when Parvati has her hair tied up. The party where Parvati comes dressed as Janki Devi is the party the family throw for Chotu. If I find out which party this pic is from, I will let you know.

Thanks again for everything. 😊
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thnx for the new pics anamika πŸ€—
OP are a very cute couple. 😳 I remember watching a interview of tina even she said the best onscreen couple was OP 😳
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eish

can u help me??
😳

Anamika, that is not the same party. The one you have referred to is a different party to the when Parvati has her hair tied up. The party where Parvati comes dressed as Janki Devi is the party the family throw for Chotu. If I find out which party this pic is from, I will let you know.

Thanks again for everything. 😊

thnx 4 da help dear... yah i found da video of da party u r talking about n mannnnnnn wht a scene😳😳.... some how i missed dat epi.... such a romantic dance.....😍😍😍 OP r da best 2gether⭐️⭐️ all da latest hot n happening couples fail compared their chemistry πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
but um not being able 2 find da pics of dat epi any way i'l keep on searching n thnx again buddy😊

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: SUKK4ever

Thnx for the new pics anamika πŸ€—
OP are a very cute couple. 😳 I remember watching a interview of tina even she said the best onscreen couple was OP 😳

ur most welcomeπŸ€—
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
da credit of da following siggies goes 2 Natasha(fanofprem)
demanded by meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thnx a tonπŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Eish thumbnail

Natasha, wow! Your creations are great!

Thankyou 😊
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail