Written Update 21st May 2010 *INC*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Written Update 21st May 2010

Naitik arrives. He stares at Akshara and then goes to take Dadi and Kaki's blessing. Dadi tells Akshara to stay home since Naitik is back. Gayatri tells Dadi that it ok and she can take Akshara but Dadi says her to stay home. They then take leave from the Singhania's and go. Akshara is waving them good-bye when Naitik looks at her and leaves. She turns around to talk to him but he's gone. The Singhania ladies go in while Akshara is in deep thought. She thinks that Naitik must have felt bad...but what could she do? She just couldn't get out of the house. She is wondering how she will persuade him now. She then decides to talk and goes in.

ShaVa are driving back home. Varsha tells him that he shouldn't have told those things to Rajshri and that she must have felt bad. Shaurya says that even he does not want to hurt her...but what else could he do? Its so much work to wake up in the morning and then get things for the house as well as for them. Varsha kinda nods while Shaurya makes a turn. She asks him where they are going to which he says their house. She reminds him that they had to go to Bauji's house and Shaurya applies break.

Naitik comes to the room, throws the cell on the bed, takes his clothes out the cupboard and then leaves the room. Akshara comes looking for him. The cell rings at the same time and Akshara picks it up. It;s Naitiks friend and he asks why Naitik didn't come to the cricket match? After keeping the phone she says "Naitik you forgot my birthday?" She cries and sits on the bed while Naitik enters. He walks by her and she calls him. She is about to say something when he cuts her. He shouts at her saying you are Dadaji's pyaari bahu...everyone has the right to celebrate your birthday except me. I told you to come there at 5:30 na...you should have told me if you didn't wanted to come..I wouldn't have made so many arrangements. You didn't even think that I was waiting for you there.

Akshara, with tears on her eyes, says she didn't do anything intentionally. 
Naitik: "you care for everyone else but just not me. Who am I?? I am a fool to think it was your birthday after our marriage and did all those arrangements."
 Akshara: "I was in the middle of things, How could I come out?"
Naitik: "Akshara if you wanted to come, you would have come. Even I went out"
Akshara: "It's a different thing for you."
Naitik: "How is it different for me. You could have taken help from Nandani or Rashmi."
Akshara: "I was coming with Dadi"
Naitik: "What's the use of coming so late?"
Akshara: "You gave me so less time...so I was late!!! But you calm down now."
Naitik: "What? Calm down? Do you even realize how bad I am feeling? I booked the entire garden, did all those decorations and just kept waiting for you?"
Akshara: "Only if you had given me some time..."
Naitik: "Two hours are not less Akshara"
 Akshara: "Anyways..Ajay had called. He was asking why you didn't go to the match? You had made the plan for the match right Naitik? The truth is that you didn't even remember my birthday.

Dadi is looking at NaKsh's wedding pictures. Gopi Dadi comes with her medicine. Dadi says that for the first time she wasn't able to take Akshara out on time. She eats the medicine and starts narrating what happened. Gopi Dadi sits down to listen. They talk about it some more. Dadi wonders if Naitik is able to understand what Akshara has in her heart.

NaKsh in their room.  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

still writing...

Edited by ayushma30 - 13 years ago
thanx 4 the update................
thankss 4 the upddate dear!!!!!
thankyou so much for the update :)
thanks for the update!!!😊😊
thnx 4 d update buddy😊😊😊
a veeerrrryyyy good epi after agesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
wheeee the hell is the rest da update?!!
Naitik is always in a strop lol. x