Old Pavitra Rishta v/s New Pavitra Rishta - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
It is indeed disappointing to see the turn of events in this show, it went from being a beautiful love story to a huge disaster! The character of Manav has been ruined to pieces, I don't recognize him anymore! I am tired of the propping for Shravani, since when did she become a main character compared to Archana? I really hope the creatives realize the mistake they've made before it is too late, Zee has already dropped in the ratings!
I know Mandy , his character has been destroyed . This new Manav only thinks about what he wants and not about what it will do to  Archana and her life . Even his new way of constantly trying to romance her is unfair to the girl ....
He never thinks that after a few years maybe she will get tired of being lonely and may want to have a home and another marriage ..

How will his constant  romancing effect her then , he knows she loves him and then he doesn't think what it will do to her the day he gets married . Why does he wants this girl to constantly love him when he himself is pushing her away ...
I wouldn't watch the show 'cos of exams I had every month 'til March of this year.. 😔

I guess I did miss a lottt.. :'(
yeah. i completely agree with everything said here. they took the love story and just ruined it...i definitely would not have had any problem with this show if sravani wasn't introduced...because its not PAVITRA rishta anymore...three people? -_-

but yeah, point being. if the story was still JUST of archana and manav, i wouldn't mind all the other problems they introduce...
totally agree with all comments made....

lovely simple love story wrecked...

Sushant said in an inerview b4 the divorce that if they show the reunion then that would be the end of the show....

why cant the creatives show a couple together fighting against the wrong doers.???

there r so many possible tracks that could be shown...

I have lost my interest in the show...do still watch some episodes..the CVs have their work cut out..
Yes I totally agree with you guys about the good show gone bad.

If you watch the past episodes when ArMan were married and living under the same roof, there was so much  love in the air and both looked so youthful and happy.....
Now, they both looked so much older.....the lustre is gone from their faces.  

Tanya, I really don't want Manav to marry Choo and at the same time, Archo out of his life.   I want him to be left alone.... LONELY and ONLY..
can someone please tell me where i can find the story so far??
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't care cz Pavitra Rishta is my FAV!!!! And only fans support the cast's decision so don't mind! ⭐️