Ankita Lokhande on zee cinestar ki khoj videos :)

kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
If you want to see some videos of Ankita lokhande from reality show Zee cinestar ki Khoj 2004 check this link :)

Zee Cinestar ki Khoj 2004

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geethika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the video ........😊
kawal_tak thumbnail
u guys can comment there as well :) your all are welcome :)
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ankita looks so so pretty. I was right from the start they don't utilize ankita's beauty properly in PR. Just a bit more make up and better clothes can make her look outstanding.
Btw how old was ankita when she did this. On the side it said 30 but I doubt that's her age 😆
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much!

She's always been a good dancer it seems, I liked the Saajan ke Ghar Jaana Hai performance.  They used sooo much make-up on this show though, its a bit crazy.  😆 

@SUKK4ever:  30 was her contestant number; she looks really really young, especially in the acting segment.  I can't imagine that she was older than 20, looks about 18-19 to me, maybe even as young as 17.  Nobody seems to know her age, so I can only guess, but she does look really young.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you so much! I watched that show but I don't remember Ankita on it, going to watch the videos now.
one of the best talent hunt shows on Indian TV all the contestants were really good .......Ankita ws competent as well she got the best dancer award along with Amrita among the female contesrants
gaurimisha thumbnail
Anki does look very young n gorgeous.😳
Read on some site her age is 23 now...not sure
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ankita luks sooooooo gud as Archana!! The most beautiful on TV! She doesnt look gud with a lot of makeup nd jewellery. love her simplicity!

thanks
kawal_tak thumbnail
i dont remember how old she was but how old is she now? this happend in 2004 :) n she got best dancer award :)

Yeah i agree this was one of the best reality shows i seen so far :) Everyone was soo good :)