Would you prefer to have a Husband like Manav?

Poll

Would you prefer to have a husband like manav?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is a simple question to all girls in this forum. How many of you would prefer to have a husband like manav. Though I like manav, as he is selfless & very good human being. But when it comes to real life atleast I wouldnt prefer a husband like this. Manav has given up easilly, he didnt even try a little bit to save his marriage, & he always tries to please that choo. As a husband he has failed to give happiness to his wife & protect her.

(sorry if this question was already asked)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shreya for asking this Question
I always dreamt of my husband to be like Manav, my marriage,everything.
Manav tried to save his marriage, it was Archana who didn't listen to him
The things happened in serial might don't happen in real life but I know that I am not like Archana to let things go out of control
vaish31 thumbnail
m agree wid soni...as in real life i would love to having a husband like manav..becoz he is so sweet and vry caring and romantic person
vaish31 thumbnail
m agree wid soni...as in real life i would love to having a husband like manav..becoz he is so sweet and vry caring and romantic person..n m nt archana to let this crap happen...
khushi.6001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaish31

m agree wid soni...as in real life i would love to having a husband like manav..becoz he is so sweet and vry caring and romantic person..n m nt archana to let this crap happen...

He might be sweet n caring but romantic...???? Manav..?? Romantic...??? HAHAHAHA.....
n u know taali kabhi ek haath se nahi bajti... Archana is not the only one at fault.. Manav is equally at fault too...
😆

n my vote is a definite NO... I'd prefer a husband like Satish...
cktelnet thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi.6001

He might be sweet n caring but romantic...???? Manav..?? Romantic...??? HAHAHAHA.....
n u know taali kabhi ek haath se nahi bajti... Archana is not the only one at fault.. Manav is equally at fault too...
😆

n my vote is a definite NO... I'd prefer a husband like Satish...

SATISH is the ideal hubby, the one who trust u beyond boundaries.Manav is a good human being but the worst hubby one can have in REAL life. Who did not stand by his wife when his mom was abusing her as well as currently whn choodail is troubling his wife....b realistic guys! N Manav is definately NOT romantic
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
manav is a big noooooooooooooooooo acc. to me.......

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes.. he's just all that.. 😃
NidhiMittal thumbnail
for me yes..............................atleast a true lover...............
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well here I will go by the character Manav which was introduced when the serial began and not by the stupid unrealistic situations that have been created in the story.

And so I think I would really like a husband like Manav- he's such a cutie pie, he defended Archu in front of his Aai, took special care of her, never crowded her physically and mentally, is completely shareef and loves his in-laws.

Not to forget he has this awesome smile that makes you want to pamper him silly... hehehe