Pavitra Rishta

Would you prefer to have a Husband like Manav? - Page 2

Poll

Would you prefer to have a husband like manav?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I said NO b/c I don't want to marry a dude who has no clue on what marriage-relationships are all abt...

His character has nothing to offer MOI...

Angel so nice seeing you here...πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
My ans is 'I dont mind having'....he's a good human being but very weak...chalega...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: gaurimisha

My ans is 'I dont mind having'....he's a good human being but very weak...chalega...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Kaise chalega yaar...No SR and only frienship...Survive kaise hongi aap πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  U only will get more frustrated by looking at a handsome but a weak man πŸ˜†
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

I said NO b/c I don't want to marry a dude who has no clue on what marriage-relationships are all abt...

His character has nothing to offer MOI...

Angel so nice seeing you here...πŸ€—

Heyy Varsha Di.. πŸ€— 
Thanks.. :D
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 13 years ago
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
4 me it has to b Manav❀️...just LOVE HIMπŸ€—...if he is in d bad situatn..some thinks he has failed as a hubby..bt he too suffered a lot just lyk Archu...may b aftr all dose mishaps Manav didn't speak out in dose stuatns where he should hav done so...bt am sure da divorce won't take place(plz ekta dn't let me downπŸ˜†πŸ˜­)...Manav wil make up everything 4 Archu😳..n dat tym i my slf will open dis poll once againπŸ˜†
Edited by GHT_ArMan - 13 years ago
curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
not really. even though i would want someone who is  loving and caring like manav, manav is too weak. i think in a guy, whether its a boyfriend or a husband he should be stronger  (mentally) and should be more  practical....  but if the husband/bf is going to think about everyone else ie: society ,family, friends, sil,mil,dil etc  and then put your relationship wayyy after, there is no security .i think it's important to take care of your family and friends and be there for them, but there should be a limit. if he is 'my man' , then i think i would definitly want him to value our relationship more, and not be so selfless like the way manav is. there has to be a balance, ... kinda like the way satish is.    it is the 21st century after all. :)

sorry for my rambling.
Edited by curry-sistah - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
for me satish is the old manav.

I would say yes if your question pertains to the old Manav and no if it pertains to the new manav
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
to some extent yes and no. yes because he is what i look for in a husband. he loving, caring, protective, has good values and all that and no because like u said he gave up too easily to save his marriage and he is hell bend on ruining his life by marrying choo and trying to please her. come on manav, that;s not ur baby in there. i know he is the older brother and that's y he thinks its his responsibility now but that's just overdoing it.
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Kaise chalega yaar...No SR and only frienship...Survive kaise hongi aap πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  U only will get more frustrated by looking at a handsome but a weak man πŸ˜†

Kyun bechari ki taang khich rahe ho?πŸ˜†  What's a big deal in living without SR? Manav-archana r quite happy with their mann ka pavitra rishta & friendship, so why cant gauri survive without a SR?πŸ˜†
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaish31

m agree wid soni...as in real life i would love to having a husband like manav..becoz he is so sweet and vry caring and romantic person

Manav Romantic?????πŸ˜•