Welcome! Introduce Yourselves

Posted: 13 years ago
Wow guys we did.....we got our own VD forum!!!! woooohoooo we should celebrate....but where is everyone?

how about we start with introducing ourselves?

Name: Rachu
Why do I like VD: the show was different, and welll it had Boone from Lost....aahh I love Damon :D
Edited by Rachu_1987 - 13 years ago
Yay we got our own forum now! *victory dance*

I'm Bhav, I'm turning 20 in a couple of months, and I started watching/reading TVD because of Radz. I am completely latoo over Jeremy/Steven (did you know he sings? 😍) and I ship Stefan/Elena, Damon/Bonnie (thanks to the books! πŸ˜†), Jenna/Alaric, Matt/Caroline, Jeremy/Anna and, my personal favourite, Jeremy/Tyler. πŸ˜† I'm open to other ships too, though, and I think Damon/Elena look absolutely gorgeous.

Love,
Bhav (:
yay! party here soon k?

I'm Aradhna (or Radz, as Bhav has mentioned above - I started her on the series, and she finished it before me. and is spoiling it for me. sigh), I turn twenty the month after Bhav.

I started reading TVD before the show even came out after my sister bought the orignal quartet. Loved the books, and then heard about the show. I knew it'd be different and I was disappointed for a bit, but Ian (and Paul, and Michael, and Steven, and Zach) are all gorgeous so I decided I was going to watch it.

I see the two as separate entites with similarites. They're not HP so not the same, for me. I'm only two episodes in 'cos my sister and I decided to watch the show together, and she's not free. :( but I know I already love it, so next week I'll be done!
Name: Nayab

Why I love TVD πŸ˜›... I saw the promo's for it on ITV2 πŸ˜† and thought 'Ohh that's the show people discuss on the CW Forum! It's got that really good lookin' guy in it (read Ian πŸ˜†)'

Main  reason? Ian Somerhalder/Damon πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†... Who doesn't like him? πŸ˜†... Then Paul Wesley/Stefan & because the show was about vamps πŸ˜†... Looked interesting... My first 'vamp show' πŸ˜›...Plus there's Some GORGEOUS guys in the show πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...

Ships (Thought to edit and add, seeing as everyone is πŸ˜†): Stefan & Elena, Damon & Elena (at the start), Damon & Bonnie, Stefan & Bonnie, Jeremy & Anna, Jeremy and Vicky, Jenna & Alaric, Matt & Caroline... All of them really πŸ˜†...

Haven't read the books so I don't know about Meredith & alaric (yet) but definitely lookin' forward to her entry... I'm sure I'm gonna like her Tongue... 
Edited by -Nayab- - 13 years ago
Woop Woop

TVD Forum
Finally

Thank u IF & Racha for making this happenπŸ‘

Hello Fellow VDians
Wats Up
Im Sam
Im ahem 24
gotta be the eldest ere
BM:June
Star: Gemini

i got into TVD ermm i cant really remember..
i msut of seen a trailer
and i had to start watching it
and now im totally hooked..

tehn started to make lots and lots of TVD Graphic
Which im sure all u gusy have seen..
BUT wat a season is has been😳
 W O W
but we are all sad that S1 Is over😭
eagerly waitying for S2
Early Sept Guys..
Woop Woop

Deeply in love with stefan-damon-jeremy-alaric-matt
pairing: Stefan/Elena - Damon/Bonnie!
Matt/Caroline - Alaric/Jenna - Jeremy - [who will it be now?]

Edited by -SamPari- - 13 years ago
Wow.. Finally the forum is up and running!

Hey Everyone! Im Gurprit..

I started watching TVD because of my cousin and every since theres no turning back. I absolutely adore the main leads! I havent read the books but Ive heard their quite different. I find TVD unique within itself and I cant wait for Season 2 to start!

Hope to rock this forum and make it one of a kind!

Hey Guys! hey Bhav, Radz.. *waves*..πŸ˜†

Just found out about this forum, thanks to Rachu..

I'm Khushi. I haven't read the books, it was two of my friends who forced me into watching the show. I was bored and decided to watch..i just watched them recently.. finished them in like 3-4 days.. and like you guys..i love it too!.. I love Stefan-Elena.. love Stefan and Damon too but Stefan a lil more..😳 from the other characters, i like Jeremy, Bonnie and Alaric..

nuthing much to write about since i haven't read the books unlike most of you.. but im def. looking forward to the show and season 2!..
Hi,I'm Tithi.

I'm 19 years old.I read the TVD books a long time ago.I was a DE shipper in the books but I'm a Bamon shipper in the show.I love Ian and Kat's chemistry in the show.

I also love Tyler/Caroline in the show .

I like Jeremy very much.

heyyy khush bhav radz *waves also*

name: ashoo

well i started watching tvd from the beginning, got hooked to the show, love how it always keeps u in suspence, and i love love stelena, but i like damon too!!

Dhruvi. 18. Partyin' in the US

I've been a loyal fan of TVD since the pilot, caught them all live (well expect the finale).

About the 5th episode into the show, I got really hooked and had to read the books with this lovely series. And though the books and show are completely diff, I love them both equally. There are things I like and dislike in both medias.  

Fave Female: Bonnie; Fave Male: Damon. I love both bros though and I would die having too choose between them too.

I ship Damon/Bonnie (OTP) and Stefan/Elena both books and show. In the books, I love Meredith/Alaric, so hope we get our Meredith soon! 

Oh, one last thing. Though Damon is my boy in the show, Paul is my baby in real life. So sweet, down to earth, and 100% adorable! But overall love all the cast members! <3