The Vampire Diaries

Welcome! Introduce Yourselves - Page 3

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

im aishwarya, 14, and ive just read the books. Im reading Fury atm. Thanks a lot to chillt who gave me the e-book! <3

i totally love the concept, esp after reading something like Twilight.

I like Damon, Bonnie and Elena.

Fav pair : Delena

i so wish i could watch the show, but sadly it doesn't air in India.
Edited by aish_punk - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohmigosh!! Yay!!!!  We got our own forum!!! :D

Name: Call me Chhilt ;)
Why do I like VD: I loved the books so I tried out the show... and I loved it! It's different but amazing and the cast is really talented :)
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OH wow this is awesome!! we have our own forum!

Ok so I'm Chandni (but you can call me Tani) I'm 18 and I actually got started to TVD by watching the show (I'm a Matt-Carloine and Stefan-Elena shipper but my absoulte fave characer is Damon) and also I like Jeremy and Jenna (also Anna and Pearl)

I've only read the 1st two book of TVD so dont know much about the books but I adore the show
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Myself Nandini aka Nans. I think a very few know me here. I am 19 turning 20 in august! well lil sad tht dis is my last teen ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i hav started watching VD by recommendation from my friends who've been watching it. ๐Ÿ˜† I havnt read the books, was planning to watch after reading them, but then one suggested show is better than the book. So i just started. Have seen only 3 full episodes yet. Loved as much as i've seen. Since i had loved twilight series anyways, Vampire Diaries impresses me more. I loved both the brothers and Elena. Like bonnie and jermie as well! *sry if i am spelling them wrong*

Thanks to members who got this separate forum.
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its so cool seeing new members.....we're all one big happy family here =]
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow so good to see the TVD forum Up. I am Raee,
I am 19 going on 20๐Ÿ˜† , a leo born on 4th of August.....

i love the books and started watching the teleseries a few days back, got hooked to VD bcoz  of  a friend....well for me the most amazing character from the series is Damon.... yup i totally love him, he is one of  the best ever character i have come across..๐Ÿ˜ƒ i do make graphics on VD too, i am a Delena shipper........๐Ÿ˜‰ but i like Stefan elena too,๐Ÿ˜†

thanks a lot to Nayab for the invite,
hope to be more often here,
Love Raee๐Ÿค—
Edited by Raee_rockz - 13 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My name is Sarah and I basically watch this show for the following reasons:

1) Damon Salvatore
2) The storyline is entertaining and the cast is pretty decent
3) Did I mention Damon Salvatore? ๐Ÿ˜›

I'm glad to see that there's finally a TVD forum. Looking forward to reading all the discussions here!

Edited by sarah1024 - 13 years ago
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow! a VD forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ!

I'm Saira and i'm from the UK.

I started watching VD because my friends recommended it and now i love the show and cannot wait for season 2.

The main reason for my addiction to this show is Damon Salvatore( imo can only be played by Ian Somerhalderโ˜บ๏ธ),

but i think all the actors  are amazing (esp.Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley) and i love the different aspects of the show e.g. Stefan and Damon's relationship, Mystic Fall's history , as well as the pace of the show.

Hey guys, am Triv from India...age, let's not go there๐Ÿค” Why am addicted to VD...Stelena and Damon. Damon comes first though ๐Ÿ˜

And as a pass-time...I like to stalk Nina and Ian on twitter ๐Ÿคฃ I so wish Paul would join twitter too *sigh*
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahh This is sooo cool we have our own forum AWSOME!!!  ๐Ÿ‘
Well lets get the intro going then!

I am SHRADDHA!!!!!, 16yrs old born and currently living in california!!!!

The reason I love VD well hmmm... there are lots! first of the vampire content was really what drew me in but then I fell in love with (almost) every character!! The Salvatore brothers ( HOTTIES!!!) are one of the GREATEST things on the show dispite them "hating" each other they truly care about each other I just love thier relationship! and though I am a TOTAL Stelena fan I can't help but ADORE Damon!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wow I could go on FOREVER!! So I'll just stop there =) ๐Ÿ˜†

Hoping to meet and make LOTS of people!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by guju_girl1 - 13 years ago