Welcome! Introduce Yourselves - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Name: Payal
Hi! I haven't read the Vampire Diaries Books but I am in hooked on the show! 😃
Hey, I'm Bee and I'm 19.

I haven't read the books, but I started watching this show because of a 'recommendation' (i.e. yelling at me until I agreed) from my best friend.

I'm completely in love with Damon. I'm also a Stelena shipper, but I think Delena have awesome chemistry. So, I'm happy whichever way that swings. 😆 Overall, I think the whole cast is fantastic!

Congrats for the forum guys!
Edited by -Bee- - 13 years ago
wow its great to see TVD forum
Hii i m Fatima age 17.i didn't read books yet but start watching show coz at that time i have nothing to watch so i watch it & i loved it main reason is damon then stefan & elena.but i just love Delena.they both r awesome.i think its enough
luv
Fatima

Edited by Ambrosia - 13 years ago
Hey Guys!!!!
Was waiting for a TVD forum *desperately*...lol!!
I am Rubena / Ruby.
Am 18 years old and am currently living in the states.

Why i love TVD....umm, is there any reason not to??!! I mean...they have a wonderful (not to mention- gorgeous) cast, great storyline, great dialogues, great chemistry...oh and the books are awesome too...a different kind of awesome but awesome none the less....lol. Oh, and did I mention that I totally *adore* the salvatore brothers!!!!!      *grins*

I absolutely love stefan- elena and damon- bonnie !!!!! (though I must admit i liked Ben-Bonnie too for a bit), and jeremy-anna, jenna -alriac, matt-caroline and virtually every other character on the show...oh and I can't wait for meredith to be introduced on the show :)
hey congrats to all for the VD forum!

I'm Maz 😃

I began watching VD episodes after I happened to watch the Miss Mystic falls dance scene...that was thanks to a friend.
And now I LOVE Damon!

I watch the show because of his character and all the different shades he possesses, and I think I have a thing with vampires..cos I used to watch Buffy n Angel back in the day..lol..

I have not read the VD books, but looking forward to the second season in September.
Hi Guysss!
Ive been visitng here for a while now. Time to introduce myself now I think ðŸ˜†

Nickname: Farzana or whatever you prefer

What I like about VD: The question should be what I dont like about it! This show is fricking amazing!!! I love everything about it. It keeps me hooked every week and I dye for those Damon scenes.. Haii hes soo hot! And Im in love with Delenaaaa <3

Also Ilove VD because I love anything and everything that has to do with Vampires.. Edward.. Jasper.. Emmet .. Jacob (Not a vampire I know but still 😃 
I love him!) . Twilight is one of the reasons why I began to watch VD too :)

Anyways hope to see this forum active once the season starts!

Love
Farzuu
Originally posted by Anhdara13

[ohmygosh! hi Bee!]

Hi Radz! 🤗 Good to see you again! I can see quite a few old Deshians too! 😆

Btw, love your avi and siggy. I'm guessing you're a Stefan fan? 😆
haha, I love them both - but everyone gives Damon more love than Stefan - haha.

I MISS YOU BEE!
Hii...i just came to know about this forum thanks to rucha
my name is nimisha and i'm 19 (20 in a couple of monthss..yay)
n i lovee VD cuz of damon n stefan..mostly damon...i liked twilight so i started watching VD cuz of that n now i love this more than twilight ðŸ˜› n well i've been in love with vampires for a while... 😆

-nimisha-
Thnk u Rachu for inviting me here
well myself Lina
13 yrs old turning 14 this August 28
live in US