Welcome! Introduce Yourselves - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago

Wow, this forum started over a month ago??πŸ˜† Well it's awesome that we have our own forum!!πŸ‘ We should celebrate!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

Name: Harjot 
Age16
I love TVD because........The storyline (first: books), the characters, Damon/Ian, Stefan/Paul, the dark way vampires are shown....i have this thing for vampires.πŸ˜† Ummm...theres actually tons. I love the show's soundtrack!! The cliff hangers except for the season finales because i am dying to watch the next epi now and thats not until September!πŸ˜’ I can actually go on and on so i'll just STOP right now. I'm making myself feel 🀬!πŸ˜† Okay okay that was random.πŸ˜³πŸ˜• Kay bye TVD-IANS! Get it? TVD AND IANS? πŸ˜† What did we name ourselves anyway? I'm making a post on that, like NOW!πŸ˜†

Love,
~Jot~
im ayesha, im 18 n live in the US, i absolutely loooove damon, n i ship damon-elena
hey I'm new to this forum! i love the vampire diaries and i recently figured out that IF had a forum for it! I'm mo and i'm 16 and i loveeeee the salvatore brothers! they are soo hot! lol
Name: Kinjal

A friend forced me to sit and watch this show with her...later that night I went on youtube and wikipedia for information about this show. Now I have watched all the episodes. I cannot chose a brother, love them both like Elena. Matt/Caroline are my favorite. While all the other couples are fine with me.
hi this is nicky.

i just chanced upon this show. though the first two episodes weren't all that great.. but i fell in love with Damon and his one-liners and quips.. πŸ˜†

i love both Delena & Bamon/Donnie. i love Damon, period. 😳
i love Stelena too.. but Damon's my fav. obviously...

as the show progressed i was totally drawn to it. i love it 'coz everything, everyone's life is interconnected in some or the other way. Plus, there is a logical ending to everything.

Can't wait for Sept 9th.. !! πŸ€ͺ

Btw, if anyone has a clear HQ version of the Comic Con Season 2 exclusive preview, i would be real grateful if you could gimme a youtube link. The ones that are put up there are really bad.

thanks πŸ˜ƒ
hi i m nida .. ..24 years old ..i completely fell in love vid the vd series from the very first episode.....thank god i found a place to finally express my views on my fav show n make frnds πŸ˜ƒ...
Hi friends, I'm Kajol....recently found out about TVD thru the article where cast was thanking the Twilight for it's success, and then same day I came across the article that Ian is threat to Rob so I was like let's check this hype all about, must say I fell instantly in love Damon, loved him getting on the nerves Steffan...have not read the books yet but looking fwd to next season. I'm so glad I found this forum to share my thoughts and feelings about the show.
I'm Deena & I loveeeee the vampire diaries, too many reasons, so I'm just gonna keep quiettt 😊
Name: Javeria
Main Reason: Ian, duh. The concept, its different and Im loveing Ian and Nina's chemistry
i'm Siya...and totally fell in love with TVD with Ian's First dialoug "Hello Brother" 🀣 ofocur he is the main reason i watch the show ☺️ and also due to the awsum storyline that comes out in every angle! a total Delena fan and m sooooo excited with the premier of season 2!!
this is great! hope to see great discussions and frends here

cheers tvdπŸ₯³