~*~TVD Help Desk~*~ - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Hiii, Vampire Diaries has started airing on Zee Cafe right? can somebody tell me the repeat timings according to IST .......................... Pls

Luv Gayani.
Originally posted by Anu*Gayani*Anu

Hiii, Vampire Diaries has started airing on Zee Cafe right? can somebody tell me the repeat timings according to IST .......................... Pls

Luv Gayani.

yupp!! u can watch d repeats at 1:30 am on thu n fri (technically its fri n sat) n u can also watch bth d epis togather frm 6 to 8 or 7 to 9 m nt sure abt d sat timin jus had a look at d schedule!! hope dis helps!! :)
Originally posted by viniva sharma

well m baq wid another problem!! i guess m d only one who posts here!! 😆 well dis time i actually needed caps of 6th epi od season 2!! i tried to find it bt couldnt!! so it'll b gr8 if n e one tells me where can i find them!! =)

thanx!!
vini

Ummm...i don't have a website to give you but i have the screen caps. Is there a specific scene you'd like? Just PM me kay? 

*Jot*
Originally posted by viniva sharma

yupp!! u can watch d repeats at 1:30 am on thu n fri (technically its fri n sat) n u can also watch bth d epis togather frm 6 to 8 or 7 to 9 m nt sure abt d sat timin jus had a look at d schedule!! hope dis helps!! :)

Thank u Sooooooooooooo much hun. 🤗
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Ummm...i don't have a website to give you but i have the screen caps. Is there a specific scene you'd like? Just PM me kay? 

*Jot*

ohh thanxx!! :) i'll pm u whenever i need caps!! :) thanxx again!!

@anu!! plaesuree!! =)
Hi Guys 😃...

Anyone know where I can watch TVD online? I've tried the video episode thread on the forum but none of the links seem to work...

Please help 😊...
Hey Nayab.
You can always go to the following sites
ch131.com
sidereel.com
surfthechannel.com

they are listed in terms of most reliable for your computer. all links that are Megavideo are the safest. but you can only watch 74 minutes of video at a time and then you have to wait 54 minutes (yeah random). Hopefully that helps. you can PM me if you have a specific episode and I can hunt you down the link (only after holidays btw... lol)

hey can someone please tell me if ian somerhalder and nina dobrev are dating in real life...

(really curious to know it 😛)
thankyou so much in advance :)
Edited by -blossom- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -blossom-

hey can someone please tell me if ian somerhalder and nina dobrev are dating in real life...

(really curious to know it 😛)
thankyou so much in advance :)

Hi,

There are rumours about them but nothing has been officially confirmed by either Nina or Ian...

Hope this helps 😊...
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Hi,

There are rumours about them but nothing has been officially confirmed by either Nina or Ian...

Hope this helps 😊...
oh okay...i knew about the rumours but wanted to know if they said something
thankyou so much thoughSmile