Suggestions / Comments

Crazy Creatives-Query

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello,

Could anyone help me understand how does crazy creatives get selected and whn does the process start and how do we know that selection for crazy creatives is open 😊

-erum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Normally, they would recieve a PM from the member, wishing that he/she is interested becoming one and I think there is a test which you must pass. Or nowadays, they have been doing some sort of application process in which they tell us that there are space vacant and if you're interested you should go for it.

For more queries, contact ramas the head of CC!
Arziya thumbnail
Thanks Imran, will try and contact ramas 😊
Imran: Does the same process work when you get selected as a member of Dev Team?

x x
Arziya thumbnail
@ Zoah I knw you asked Imran but i couldnt help but answer πŸ˜›: If you want to be the part of the dev team, they will look at your work at forum, your discussions and activeness on the entire forum so that they can decide if you can be responsible for the forum and if you are willing to take the responsibility of the forum 😊 It takes time since at times many members opt out of the forum when they dislike the track or the show😳 Just let the Global Mods know and if you have a CM thn let them know too if you are interested, m sure they will help you out 😊
Edited by -sparkle- - 13 years ago
Oh Okie
thanks a lot yaar

PS: Why did you change your usename? :S

x x
Arziya thumbnail
^ lol I just changed it...i really dont know the reason why in specific 😊
mimi0295 thumbnail
When Crazies feel that there's a need for new CC's, there's usually an I-F wide "application" post. There are several tasks and questions that you are to fill out and send to one of the CC heads.
Later on, CC's vote on the entries which are made anonymous.
Sometimes, current CC's recommend members who they feel can be potential CC's, but ultimately, it's up to the Creative Heads to bring up promotions. ;)

Hope that helped!

--Mimi&and the Crazies
Arziya thumbnail
Thanx mimi that really helped 😊
kchaims thumbnail
i also wanted to joiin CC's s so had pmed khushi dii and she tld same thing mimbie told so am waiting wen there will b vacancy for me πŸ˜›
mimbie can u inform me wenvr theres a vacancy😍