The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster1:Season of Delena p138 - Page 110

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Ohh...i just saw the trailer...ummm...i think it's Stefan..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
No..wait..it's Damon...i paused at the hug and well..it seems like Damon's hair...๐Ÿคฃ Wow...i'm so confused but i'm guessing Damon...
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nida: Yes!
Jot: Yeahh. I think its ians'  hair. : P Partayyyy To bad we have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode.
Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think its damon , coz he wears black shirts mostly , but yeah i m confused by the hairs the are light colur more like stefan's , but hopefuuly its damon ....๐Ÿ˜Š....or is it stefan ............now i m confused who is it ??๐Ÿ˜•
patakhaguddi thumbnail
New Casting Info

Luka, 17, African American: He's a new kid at school and Alaric asks Bonnie and Jeremy to show him around. Luka asks Bonnie about the Bennet name and whether she knows about the Salem witches. Later Jeremy gives him a tour of the school, Jeremy says that Sheila (!!! Sheila mention!!!) taught a class on witches at the university and that Jeremy's dad followed her work, was a believer and wrote his dissertation on witches. Jeremy says Bonnie is not like that, Luka says she's cute.

Joanes, 38, Luka's dad: Alaric runs into Luka and Joanes at the Mystic Grill. Luka and his dad get along very well. Joanes notes that he and Alaric have a lot in common (history lovers) and they have a beer together. Jenna is there with Alaric. In a different scene Joanes reprimands Luka for telling "her" too much about himself. Luka says that she would have figured it out anyway.

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AAAAH. :| I have lost all my creativity.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jaan730

Nida: Yes!
Jot: Yeahh. I think its ians'  hair. : P Partayyyy To bad we have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode.

๐Ÿคฃ Riighhtttt...IAN's hair not DAMON's.....ahhhh...i want my own Damon Salvatore so bad. =( ๐Ÿ˜†
=O I forgot about the 2 weeks thing..do you know why it's coming on so late?
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
wow u guys its almost over.lolz.u ppl talk a lot๐Ÿ˜†btw congo on finish the first thrd ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Raee_rockz - 13 years ago
kchaims thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ my temtation source is here๐Ÿคฃ
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Congrats Guys!!
I'll have this closed. : )
The Next one is here
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1506368