dayas girl

Poll

do you believe that daya ever get married in the show

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
dont u think its  difficult for daya to stay alone, abhijit have a girl friend and vivek too ..........what u think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lot of discussions have been held on this topic after the Madam P episode and we HATED her.

If you ask me, I would prefer a nice girl for him...not from CID, but from some other field. She has to be educated, intelligent, feminine and not very young.

(I have posted this before...for Abhijeet I would prefer all the above qualities, but not feminine. He has to have a tomboyish girl who loves adventure ðŸ˜Š)
prabha. thumbnail
My answer is well known. I don't want any girlfriend unless its me 😳 😃

@visrom don't you think we (you and me) would make better cast as compared to Madam T and Madam P 😃, repectively???
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prabha.

@visrom don't you think we (you and me) would make better cast as compared to Madam T and Madam P 😃, repectively???

Ooohhh I am blushing...Embarrassed But honestly I have all the qualities I have mentioned for Abhijeet's girl. Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prabha.

ayushman bhav. bachha. jaldi call ayegi--- Hello This is BP sing we want to hire you for a role which we generally here has seen you not happy with our casting.
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
@ manikyam you should have one more option. "Others".  then you will see the list and replies
prabha. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

Ooohhh I am blushing...😳 But honestly I have all the qualities I have mentioned for Abhijeet's girl.

And I am pretty much like what you mentioned for Daya Sir. I am on 7th heaven already. Humein hi kyon nahin lelete, saari problem hi khatam ho jaaye once and for all.

This content was originally posted by: sunnyp1414

ayushman bhav. bachha. jaldi call ayegi--- Hello This is BP sing we want to hire you for a role which we generally here has seen you not happy with our casting.

Is my phone ringing ??? I can hear it ringing already 😆
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
@prabha...just wondering what it will be like if everyone here found out what we are in real life??? There will be some big surprises, you know.
And the whole situation might change...we may not be talking like this to each other.
prabha. thumbnail
@visrom I know what you mean. And believe me it will be a shocker. If my family read what all I write here, they will faint due to shock.Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Yeh kya khichdi pak rahi hai. ahem. ahem.