Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok let me explain..... anyway i don't want anyone to believe this or what but i truly believe that we can't change ones way of thinking...we can't force them to think the way we want them to...but one thing we can do is change yourself at that extent level that we could bear everything against our thinking,experience, value or beliefs....if we able to do this we can conquer anything or anyone or if we unsuccessful in this we need to be ready to get hurt or disappointed at every stage of our life...life is a sorta thing where we meet new people on day basis...it is impossible to get outcome as you desired...in this situation 2 things we can do...first if we are well able to convince that the way you think is not appropriate and it hurt others so, that would be great if you hide your feelings in front of people who don't like this kind of things...if we are able to do this that is well price to ourself that yup i am proud that what i was thinking was right and i solute my value and beliefs...on the other hand if it does not happen we should easily avoid that rather than harsh on people...(no personal comment meant 😊 i have just wrote what i thought to done in order to avoid such situation as it happens on hour basis when someone is disagree on other's statements 😊 )Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail

Thats a nice thought but My funda in life is simple, if you and I can't be on the same page we should just agree to disagree and go our separate ways. I have no time to explain to people on forums, I have enough issues to deal with in my personal life. Forums are for fun and if they become a pain its time to move on. There is a lot of stuff he has written which as per this forum rules may not be offensive but were obscene and offensive as far as I am concerned. With this I am done here.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Prabha i know what he wrote is really hurt to read...if you see most of times i posted my comment that you are wrong buddy...i am not agree the statement you are making and it could be another way and how.....but now as he has thought that his role to hurt members here...what we can do ..@shagnika told me to just avoid him thats what i am doing... 😊 we have a lot of good things to talk about...i agree that forum is for fun and if this fun turns out into a pain..no way we should be here.... 😊 but as far as we are here talk about things give us happiness and help to reduce daily life tensions... 😊
CAHAT320 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think poorbhi Edited by CAHAT320 - 13 years ago