Why Ankita Lokhande Is Called "Mintu"?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Ankita Lokhande

Some of the renowned Television actors have very funny and cute pet names, which the fans are curious to know. Just take the example of the 'most wanted' actor Karan Kundra of "Kitani Mohabbat Hai", who has this funny pet name "Kaddu".

Now it's the turn of Ankita Lokhande aka Archana of Zee TV's 'Pavitra Rishta' to reveal her pet name. Speaking to TellyCafe, the bubbly actress informs, "My mom and dad call me Mintu. It's my pet name. Till today they call me by my pet name." So, now we know why our beloved Archana is called Mintu.

Karan was called 'Kaddu' by his family because he was very chubby earlier. But Ankita does not have any particular reason behind her pet name.

When TellyCafe asked Ankita about the reason for her pet name, she says, "I don't know the reason but may be because it rhymes with Chintu. I am not the only child, I have a brother and so they might be calling both of us Chintu-Mintu. Here Mintu is Me. It's all due to love and cannot be explained. "

Ankita is right as parents' love has no explanation!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com
Mintu so cute as cute as ankita herself she some time looks like a sweet rabbit 😳
Mintu...nice name😃 ...thnx for the article😊Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
mintu.....nice name.....................

ya parents love have no explanation
If you check here. http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=A050EFE7-95AD-4383-A657-70668B0DD74C , abhi lokhande(I think its her brother) calls her minti 😆
Edited by devashree_h - 13 years ago
oh what a coincidence..my husband's nickname is mintu too...
thanks
Even my sis name is Mintu