~*~ TVD Promos/Spoilers ~*~

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to the Vampire Diaries Promos/Spoilers section.

* Please post any videos of spoilers/promos here
* Feel free to discuss the spoilers but remember no personal chating

Thank You

IF Dev Team
Edited by Rachu_1987 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

article

Though it's two weeks later, we're still reeling from "The Vampire Diaries'" jaw-dropping season finale. Anna! Katherine! Oh my! Though we still have a long, hot summer to bear until season 2 starts, we can give you a few huge hints as to what the next season will hold. And we did say HUGE! "VD" executive producer and writer Julie Plec sat down for a THREE HOUR confab with The VRO to chat about the growing Elena-Damon-Stefan love triangle, Tyler Lockwood's true nature and whether beloved Anna will ever return.

When last we left Damon he was smooching Elena, or so we (and he) thought until moments later when she whipped out that big butcher knife and let us know she was really Elena's look-a-like, naughty vamp Katherine. So will deceived Damon continue to woo Elena in the upcoming season? "The only thing I can say about them for season two, is that it's going to be a very profound triangle," Julie said rather coyly, though she did drop a few hints. "Damon's still got a long way to go until he's man enough to deserve Elena. But he has a strong pull, a strong draw." But with Katherine stalking Mystic Falls, Julie says to expect more of a "love square." Though I was never good at geometry, that does sound rather intriguing, no?

And speaking of the ancient vampire diva, Julie confirmed that Katherine and Elena are indeed related (unlike in the book series), and that their connection will continue to be revealed. "Our position is very much that the bloodline is the Pierce bloodline. Isobel is part of that, as is Elena. Elena looks like Katherine, they're doppelgangers. That's the big question that will continue to be asked deep into the second season."

Julie and creator Kevin Williamson's overarching goal for season 2 is to integrate the other characters outside of the love triangle, especially Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino). "Tyler is crucial to this mythology," Julie said. "The werewolf element is crucial to this story. Season two is big time about the Lockwoods, so the first thing that happens is Mrs. Lockwood steps in as interim mayor." And if Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) survives (wink, wink), Julie alluded to that fact that he and Tyler could share a strong connection. Another new bromance on the horizon will be Stefan and Matt (Zach Roerig). Yes, Elena's ex and current love will become "true blue" friends.

One character whose screen time shouldn't be counted on is the dearly departed Anna (Malese Jow), who Julie emphatically confirmed is dead. "As far as we're concerned, Anna is no longer in our world. Now, there's flashbacks and all kinds of opportunities in the future, but Anna is dead." But if it's any consolation, the cast and crew were just as bummed about her departure as we were. In fact, when the crew found out she was being killed off they made "Save Anna" T-shirts. How cute!

Here are a few other fun tidbits to sink your teeth into:

-Julie hinted that Stefan, Elena and Jonathan Gilbert may not be the only ones with diaries. "Who knows, maybe Katherine had a journal back in the day," she teased.

-We'll continue to see flashbacks from 1864, but the writers have also brainstormed more current scenes for future seasons. An ongoing joke is Stefan and Damon partying at the now-defunct nightclub Studio 54.

-Ever wondered what happened to that menacing crow that flew around the first few episodes (we did!)? Julie said the crow and fog, which Damon both controlled, seemed a little too supernatural for the show—and that's saying a lot for a series revolving around vampires!

-Julie sometimes has to nix story ideas because they're too similar to things that have happened in "Twilight" or "True Blood," "I'll pitch a story, and [Kevin] will be like, 'No, we can't do it. "True Blood" just did that.'"

You can listen to the entire three-hour discussion right here. Julie, we're officially convinced you can out talk anyone! But still, thanks for the great scoops.

sunnkiised thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvi.

Spoilers from Comic Con: highlight to read!

[ Katherine meeting Bonnie (fight!), Damon telling Stefan that he and Elena kissed, Katherine telling Damon that she never loved him!Katherine telling Stefan that she came back for HIM! Stefan rejecting her and getting staked in the stomach! ]

(credit: uploader+AppleBlossom)

All other comic con info can be found here: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444537 !!!
sunnkiised thumbnail
With shooting season two of "Vampire Diaries," what can you tease us about what's going to happen with Bonnie?

KG: I can't talk about the other characters because I don't want to piss anyone off but Bonnie is definitely pretty fearless in the new one.  If there was a promise to anyone in the last episode, she keeps it.  Let's just say that.  She is not one to F with right now, if I didn't know her, I'd steer clear.

You caused a little Twitter-storm when you wrote "Just got the new script for Vampire Diaries!!"

KG: Oh yea! I love the fans, I love that it's been months since it went off the air and they're still chomping at the bit for the second season, which by the way is insane.

Does the first episode pick up right where we left off with Elena walking into the kitchen?
KG: Yep [laughs], it's pretty insane. And I will say that Bonnie is really, really tough in the first episode back. She is not playing around. Bonnie will eff you up if you mess with her! She is also going to have to deal with Katherine. And that's a whole new beast. Literally.

In the finale she made a very ominous threat to Stefan — will season two see her sticking to that?

KG: Yea. She really means that – she's not going to help them any more.

And I would imagine her powers will only continue to grow?

KG: Oh yea, she's going to become even stronger. But it's important she stay vulnerable too. You don't want someone to raise hell with no motivation behind it. You can never forget the loss of a loved one and I don't think she'll ever get over losing her grams. That was her rock to this world. She wouldn't do anything simply out of a hate for vampires. I don't think she could ever justify that.
sunnkiised thumbnail

Vampire Diaries Season 2 Spoiler: Tyler Fights Over Bonnie

Tyler fights over Bonnie & more in this new CW "Vampire Diaries" season 2 spoiler. According to vampiresite.com, Tyler appears to be getting in a fight over a situation with Bonnie in season 2 of CW's hit "Vampire Diaries" TV show. Here's what's goin down. The CW is currently casting a new role for a character named Carter who is described as a handsome and rugged African-American carnival worker who flirts with Bonnie and picks a fight with Tyler.

The role is reportedly going to be filming between July 23rd and August 3rd. Now,judging from that description, it appears as though Bonnie and Tyler are hanging out at the carnival,and this Carter guy starts flirting with Bonnie. Why this turns into a fight with Carter has me wondering if Tyler is trying to possibly date Bonnie,or if the guy was just being rude.

Whatever the case, it's an interesting piece of drama info for the upcoming season 2. And it looks like Bonnie will be even more involved in this new season. Katerina Graham who plays Bonnie recently revealed that Bonnie is going to be even more powerful and tough. She will not be someone you wanna mess with. I like it already.

sunnkiised thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan730

Potential Spoilers.
New Arrival. Mason Lockwood.

We never learned exactly what the evil Mayor Lockwood (Robert Pralgo) was (vampire? werewolf? smoke monster?) before he lost his life in a burning basement in The Vampire Diaries season finale. But we may find out thanks to a mysterious new arrival headed to Mystic Falls.

"Our big new addition is Mason Lockwood, the mayor's much younger and cooler brother, who has been estranged from the family," says executive producer Julie Plec. "His return introduces a lot of questions about what is so special about that creepy Lockwood family." My guess: they were unicorns with wooden vampire-killing horns.

TV Guide

How do you think this will effect the town?? Do you think he's going to be the main villian for Tyler? Does this warewolf thing run in their blood?? Discuss Here!!

Cast!Ex-Trauma EMT Taylor Kinney is joining the cast of Vampire Diaries in the recurring role of Mason Lockwood, younger brother of late Mayor Lockwood, sources confirm.
Described as Tyler's (Michael Trevino) "cool" uncle, Mason is sexy and athletic (duh) and possesses an easygoing charm. Though he has more control than his nephew, he can "flip in an instant" if crossed.

Kinney will make his first appearance in Diaries' second-season premiere on Sept. 9.
Ausiello

sunnkiised thumbnail

Keck's Exclusives: Q&A with Vampire Diaries Executive Producers Williamson and Plec

TV GUIDE

During Comic-Con weekend in San Diego, I was treated to an exclusive sit-down interview with Vampire Diaries executive producers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec to discuss some of the Season 2 secrets they're plotting.

TV Guide Magazine: Your first season included so many great theme episodes — like the bloody Halloween party and the Miss Mystic Falls pageant. Can we expect more of these events?
Williamson: The CW is very event-oriented, but I was initially very resistant of it. Last season was all built around Founder's Day. And this year we're considering three events as our big lead-up to the season finale.
Plec: We do have a carnival in our second episode, and in the third episode, Elena and Damon and Alaric travel together to Duke University, where Isobel, Alaric's wife and Elena's birth mother, met and lived together. She studied the paranormal and was an expert in the anthropology department which is how she disguised her vampire research. She had become obsessed with Mystic Falls and dug deep into the history of the town. So on their trip, they dig into her dusty files to see what she may have known that they don't know.

TV Guide Magazine: What about another Halloween episode?
Williamson: We're not looking at the show as if a whole year has passed, but we will have an episode timed to Halloween, which will be a huge masquerade ball that we're now thinking of as a possible two-parter. S--t will hit the fan.

TV Guide Magazine: There will be one big murder?
Plec: Yes. At least.
Williamson: It's getting harder and harder to look at our wall of death where we have photos of people like Anna (Malese Jow) and Bonnie's grandmother (Jasmine Guy).
Plec: And Lexi (Arielle Kebbel)...

TV Guide Magazine: I was quite upset about Bonnie losing her Gran. Will we meet Bonnie's parents?
Plec: People ask, 'Why doesn't Bonnie have parents?' Well, Bonnie does have parents. She lives with her father, who we have not met on camera, but she does not have a relationship with her mother. These are characters we may possibly explore this year. Bonnie comes from a long line of Bennett witches and mom is out there somewhere...
Williamson: True Blood actually did with LaFayette's mother (revealing her in a mental institution) what we wanted to do with Bonnie's mother, even though we came up with that idea a year ago.
Plec: That happens all the time.
Williamson: Sometimes we'll write dialogue and Nina Dobrev (Elena) will say, 'You do realize that's exactly what was said in Twilight, right?' And I'll tell her, 'No, I had no idea.' Vampire stories have been told for centuries so stories are going to overlap. I just don't want to do it in the same way or too close to when the others do it.

TV Guide Magazine: Speaking of which, both Twilight and True Blood have plunged heavily into werewolf territory, which you are about to do in your new season.
Plec: We actually talked about this a lot, because we didn't want to be the third to bring something to the table. But it's in the Vampire Diaries books and the character of Tyler Lockwood could not and should not exist without this werewolf arc. We started laying the groundwork for this story all last season, so to negate that genre element would have been to negate the entire Tyler character.
Williamson: Every vampire story has a werewolf nearby. It's just the way it is.

TV Guide Magazine: What will your werewolves look like?
Williamson: Wolves, and we'll show them transform. But not right away. And I think on True Blood their werewolves transform at will, whereas Tyler is bound by the full moon. Once a month he can't control it.

TV Guide Magazine: And now it's looking as though True Blood is about to introduce werepanthers.
Williamson: Really? Well we'll introduce were-armadillos!

TV Guide Magazine: One thing Elena hasn't considered yet is her potentially having to sacrifice motherhood if she lives forever with a Salvatore vampire, because your vampires can't conceive, can they?
Plec: No they cannot.
Williamson: One of the things we'll see Elena deal with this year are mortality issues. She's dating a guy who's never going to get old and she's never going to be able to have children.

TV Guide Magazine: There's lots of gayness going on over at True Blood. It surprises me that there's no suggestion of homosexuality on a Kevin Williamson show.
Williamson: I'm happy to bring a gay character in when it fits the story. Caroline's father is gay. He has a boyfriend. We've already set him up as a Founding Family member.
Plec: And it's quite possible we'll be meeting Caroline's dad this year. This is going to be a big season for Caroline's relationship with her mom, the sheriff.

Sounds like some good stuff is planned. And it seems we can at least breath a sigh of relief that Caroline — last seen bleeding internally — will survive her emergency surgery. As for the other cliffhangers, we'll all have to stay tuned until the Sept. 9 season premiere to find out if Jeremy becomes a vampire, if Uncle John survives and if Elena exposes Katherine as her scheming impostor.

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The Vampire Diaries has it all (vampires and witches and curses) and the show is going to add new jaw-dropping twists to some of the existing mythology as well as focus intently on the very human emotional lives of the characters for season 2.

San Diego Comic-Con 2010 had the show's stars Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Matt Davis, Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino along with writer/producer Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec giving hints about what's to come and how the characters are reacting to the shocking season 1 finale.

Is Jeremy dead? Does Damon know he kissed Katherine, not Elena? Does Stefan know? What's Katherine doing in town? Is Tyler just going to be a jerk all season long – or is there a reason behind it all? Do Alaric and Jenna finally get together?

Check out some interviews with Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder below and get some spoiler info (see the season 2 promo trailer) below.

Here's what we know for sure:

Jeremy will be back – although as a human or vampire Kevin Williamson would not confirm.

Whether Caroline survives the crash or not – no one is answering that one way or the other.

Damon will learn he kissed Katherine and will also find out Katherine is sticking around.

Stefan will have more Katherine in his undead life.

Tyler Lockwood will transform this season and his mom will be interim Mayor now that his father has died.

There are two interviews of Nina and Ian at the bottom at the site but since i can't put em here so you can click the source link if you'd like to watch them.

*Jot*
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICyDPw8LbUI&feature=player_embedded#at=16[/YOUTUBE]Edited by Jaan730 - 13 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

^^Jaan can you put the link please? The vids posted on IF never work for me, i dont know why.

*Jot*