Posted: 13 years ago

Season 1 Discussions

Hey guys thought it would be nice to have a little discussion place for those who wish to discuss season 1 without clustering the forum.

Remember if you plan on discussing the show, make sure it is the show and please don't go off topic.

Enjoy.

IF Dev Team
Edited by Rachu_1987 - 13 years ago
So I'll start with the discussion, what is your favorite episode of Season 1, and what was your least favorite..

i had a few but my most favs were 162 Candles, Fool Me Once, Let The Right One In and Under Control..

my least favorite, epi was the 1st Pilot episode. i was going to quit the show.. but I'm glad i didn't..

Zaara
i dont remember the name but my fav was when Damon kidnaps Elena...and its just them two....the chemistry between the two....and how elena saves damon.....so lovely =]
I think that episode was called Bloodlines.. it was when the 2nd half of the season premiered.. oh yeh i loved it..

My favorite scene from that episode was how Elena saved Damon's life.. She was like Please don't.. and then she rushes to his side..
and when they are on the car ride home. Elena to Damon.. "I saved your life, and don't you forget that.." 😍She truely cares for him...
and when they are on their way to Georgia.. Elena is like "Can i trust You" Damon "Get in the car"

Gosh.. i love em..

Zaara

i love that episode!! i like all the scenes u mentioned zaara. another good delena episode is miss mystic falls. they had good chemistry in the dance scene.

delena FTW!!

I liked let the right one in tooo.....when damon finds out that fred had stefan....and he wants to bust into the house to save him...truly shows he cares so much for his brother

Edited by Rachu_1987 - 13 years ago
My favorite was Damon Kidnapping Elena. But I also enjoyed the Last Epi. Soooooo much stuff happened. Hella  Katherine!
my fav, well one of my favs..
miss mystic falls..
cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee delena dance and crazy stephan
loovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee it
Okay so I totally have to clarify this: is this a spoiler-free zone? 'Cause I know there are some people who haven't seen the entire show yet and don't like being spoiled and all...

That said, 162 Candles and Let the Right One In are definitely two of my favourites too. I don't really remember episodes, but scenes, so I've got like scattered favourites. Some of my fave scenes include the Damon/Alaric scene at the end of Let the Right One In (I think?), where they're in the bar and all...Ooh and I liked the episode where Damon kidnapped Elena to...Atlanta...if I remember correctly...because the relationship between the two of them kinda grew stronger in that epi, and they began trusting each other. And then of course I LOVE the Jeremy/Anna scenes, even the scene where Anna realises that Jeremy only wants to be turned so he can be with Vicki because that scene was just so heartbreaking. Steven and Malese have such good chemistry! And of course the dance in Miss Mystic Falls, where Damon so chivalrously stepped in and took Stefan's place...

Wow that was a long rant. πŸ˜†
--Bhav (:
well season 1 has ended....so not really any spoilers unless someone (like me) hasnt seen the ending lol.....