Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Written Update 25 May,2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
                                                            Written Update 25 May,2010

The episode starts with gayatri asking akshara about the gold coin.Akshara says that she had say naitik to bring that but he had called dhuhiji to give that coin by himself at home.Gayatri says to akshara that u should have gone by yourself.why u say to naitik.Naitik says that i will call him and ask about the coin.He calls and get to know that he hasnt sent the coin yet.

bhabhi maa enters and says that why r u all here.come down in the hall.all are waiting there.Gayatri tolds everything to bhabhi maa.then bhabhi maa says that she had a gold coin so they will use that.All go down and start with the rasm.Bhabhi gives gifts to mohit,his mom and sister.Then mohit's mom resist a bit in giving a saree to nandani which was not so expensive but akshara acts wisely and says that its the ashirwaad of a mother.All smiles!then gayatri and bhabhi maa says to all lets go and prepare the dinner.

In KiTchEn:

Akshara was making Halwa but the amount of milk was more in it by mistake.Gayatri came and see it and says to akshara that what u have done this.then akshara says that by mistake it happened,then gayatri says sorry to akshara and says that i have a headache so i get annoyed soon.Rajshri entered in the kitchen and says that u dont need to say her sorry.she had did a mistake.if i was at ur place i would have taken her out of the kitchen.then she ask gayatri that can she make the Halwa.gayatri agrees and says that actually since morning i was not feeling well.Rajshri says its ok.Today we are not guests.we are also family members so no problem.Varsha also helps rajshri in making halwa.

Shava' House:

shaurya came home early with some of his friends but when he see the lock at the door he called varsha.varsha was in kitchen with akshara.she attends the call.shaurya asks him that where she is.she says that there was a rasm for MoHiNi so she came at
singhanias house with rajshri.Shaurys in a bit angry tone says that if u have to go then why u say me to come home early.my some of the friends came to meet u but now we will go outside for having a coffee and he cuts the call.

akshara asks varsha that what daddu says.varsha told her that shaurya has came with some of his friends early but i am here.i have call him to tell that i am going with maa to akshara's house but he didnt attend.Then akshara says that u must miss all naa.varsha says that yes i miss all the family.there i just get bore alone.Akshara asks that does daddu also miss all?varsha says that he didnt tell but i know that he miss all.yesterday after going from here he took the car to maheshwaris house!akshara says that it means he still remember all of them so he will be back home soon.

Singhania's house:

After the rasam naitik says that now mohit is my jeeja so mohit says now u have to touch my feet.naitik was about to do that but mohit stands up and hugs him.then both naitik and mohit goes to play the game in naitik's room and all the ladies sit in the hall for buying the jewellery.Munib jee had came their with different stuff of jewellery.All the ladies selected the jewellery for themselves of their own choice.Then mohit's mom buy a small chain for nandani.

All after seeing that makes a face but then akshara says to gayatri that she also want to buy a chain like this so that she can wear that daily easily.All smiles and then varsha also says that she also want to buy a chain.Then mohit's mom make nandani wear that chain by her hands.at that time mohit and naitik came.Mohini Have a eye-lock session.then varsha tells rajshri that shaurya has call her.mohit's mom listen and says that was there no one lese at home.all get tensed.naitik says that shaurya daddu lives seperately in his own house.Mohit's mom says that why seperately when all the family is in the same city.Mohit tries the topic and says that today i beat naitik in game badly!

then all selects their jewellery and munib jee wents!after that Mohit's mom tell everyone that they have not their own home.Bhabhi maa and gayatri gets tensed after listening that but akshara's says that our didi footsteps will be so lucky that everything will be fine soon.

DJ & Bhabhi maa's Room:

dadda jee was sitting on bed and doing his work.bhabhi enters lost in her thoughts.dadda jee asks her that what she is thinking!(he cant see him tense naa...true love..LOL)bhabhi maa says him that mohit's mom tell that they have not their own home so i was thinking that if we can help them in any manner.Daddaji says that even i want to help them but mohit is a veru self respected boy so i dont want to hurt his self-respect.then bhabhi maa looks at nandani's picture and gets sad after thinking that soon she will go leaving everyone.Daddaji after seeing her also gets emotional!!!

Naksh Room:

Akshara enters in the room with rashmi and says that today i am very much tired.there was so much work  to do!i am really very tired!i have a severe headache.rashmi says that u rest i will bring balm for u!she goes and naitik enters in the room and says that i was finding u akshara.Naitik comes and sits on bes beside her and says her that he wants to drink lassi now!akshara says that she will made it later as she is very tired now but naitik says that i want to drink now.akshara looks at naitik and goes to make one!

PRECAP:

akshara is telling 2 naitik that he have 2 help her that she cant do everything together....(gayathri is standing out of the room n peeping inside...LOLnaksh didnt see her..)then naitik says "aap bas kehthe jaayiye main sab karloongi....(gaya3 gets angry n makes her face......AngryOuch)

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thankyou for the update mahii.. :)
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u so for update
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cheers for the update!!!

whats the big the deal with shaurya and varsha living separate for mohits mum!!!
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!

i wonder what gayatri is getting angry at now.l probably that akshara is making her laadli son do stuff
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for update maheen i liked today epi lol gyatri and her faces are back lol
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the update now gmom will think things
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

Ab hileli ko kya problem hai? Whats the big deal if her son is helping Aksh....dono ache se kaam kar lenge. Ufff, Naksh's room is like everybody's favourtie room. Earlier Dj and gang used to hang around and now Rashmi hovers around like it is her room. Naitik has not become Akshara's pooch...she only has become one. She has started getting on my nerves...one of the last characters to test my patience. I guess except Naksh, I cant bear to see any character for more than 25 seconds.

Mohini were blushing once again....I find it very strange to see Mohit blush so much. Even Naksh didnt blush this much 😡. Nandini has a lot in store after marriage but a plea to the CVs to not show their life after marriage. Jaldi se shaadi karvao aur bhagao 😳
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
ah ! mohit's mom doing drama on purpose so that bhabhi ma gives tons of dahej to them ! and akshara acting like ammaji again n trying to dissolve the tension....i thought , everybody was speaking out of place..naitik telling them ke shaurya lives seperate (again acting like an overcharged bunny 🤪 ).... Akshara, Rajshri, Varsha, "ghabrahat competition" going on b/w the three !
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the update....

the precap was really funny....wat is gayatri thinking akshi will make naitik decorate the house or make the halwa???😆
does she even realise that akshi spends that much time in the kitchen that any normal person wud actually believe that therz a chakkar going on between maharajji and her.....
n does she even think her munna will do the work even if akshi will ask him to....he can't even get something for the sister's rasam on a holiday BECOZ OF A GAME....