BEST SERIAL SO FAR

Posted: 13 years ago

Dear All,

Million thanks to all the updaters for this thendral serial.Among the other serial i have seen so far,for me this is the super serial.Thamilarasu and Thulasi really acted very well and also all other characters in this serial really super acting.
I cannot miss to watch this serial.Really very interesting to watch this serial.
Wish this serial can get BEST SERIAL AWARD for next year.
Deepak.....Tamilarasu...you a really a super hero,actor,romantic, and touch all our heart by giving such a good acting.

ONCE AGAIN,FOR ALL THE UPDATERS,PLEASE KEEP IT UP WITH YOUR GOOD UPDATES,REALLY THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR GOOD UPDATES.CHEERS.

Hi,there please press like button if you all agreed with what i said.

Hi i agree with u.. U r right. Their acting very real nd natural especially Deepak he s awesome.. His expressions r simply superb.. Great going Deepak:-)
Tamilarasu role in Thendral is the best Deepak have got from all the shows  I have seen of him and the story is okay so fare...maybe the best for the time being on Sun tv..but I wont be surprised if they start to drag it in the future like other shows😆

Shruti is good as Thulasi and the other cast too..esp Nizhal Ravi😛
hey thanks guys .. ☺️.. will keep up the wrk goin ..
Hii Im new here.....btw...i love thendral serial  alot....tamil and thulasi are doing great...keep going everyine....
Yes guys ,this serial is really mind blowing with it's amazing storyline,nice direction and natural performances.
First I wish to thank Vikatan Televistas for producing this serial👏,
Then story writer for giving us such a nice different (from other serials),a realistic,logical story👏,
Then the Director for telling us the story clearly and without dragging👏,
Then the actors for their natural performance👏.They are doing a great job.Especially Mr.Deepak,Ms.Shruti and Ms.Hemalatha👍🏼.Oh they are too good and nobody can replace them.

Director Sir,
U have been changing the characters such as Sudha,her husband and now Tamizh's home too.But PLEASE DON'T EVEN IMAGINE OF CHANGING Mr.DEEPAK OR Ms.SHRUTI OR Ms.HEMALATHA.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
oh yeah!!! i accept this very much.

Please dont change the main characters......it would lose its viewers.......pls for heaven sake dont change.......

Deepak as Tamizh arasu, Sruthi as Thulasi and Hema as Deepa and Mr.Nizhalgal Ravi as Vel are the assets/pillars of the serial.....Mr.NR's Acting was too good so far.....hope he comes back with the same rocking performance..........😊

Now that the story line is going on great without giving us any chance to predict what would happen next........hope the same should continue in the future episodes also..............Great Going.....
Keep up the Good Work!!!!!

Actually weekends are boring without Thendral.......😉
Yes Suba Akka,
Besides the other pillars such as story and direction these actors form the strongest main pillar of this serial.I forgot to mention about Nizhalgal Ravi Sir.He is as usual a rocking star/rocking villain 👍🏼.And yes all our predictions goes wrong with this serial.Hats off Thendral team 👍🏼.You rock the whole serial industry 😊.

It will be nice if they could retelecast that week's episodes in weekend.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Yeah it wud b nice if they retelecast it in weekends.. I Miss Thendral nd ofcourse Thamizh 😔
Yes you both are right Hema and Suba Akka, they should not even think to change any of the main characters like Deepak, Shruti, Hema and of course NR sir.They are just amazing in that serial and especially Deepak&Shruti chemistry is tooo good.😉