Bringing Sexy Back #1 || Matt Appreciation Week!

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello hello! I, Bhav, warmly welcome all of you to the first AT for the oh-so-gorgeous boys of The Vampire Diaries. Here, we...well, we appreciate, of course...the boys of TVD: Damon, Stefan, Matt, Tyler, Jeremy, Alaric, and hey, Logan Fell and John Gilbert too, if they're your types! 😉

A few things to take note of:

#1: Please respect the TVD Forum Rules at all times, okay? This thread is our home for the next 150 pages, and we're all a family here, albeit a new one, so let's respect each other and the boys of TVD like a family. 😃 If not, I can be a very, very horrible person. 😊 And you do not want to get on my bad side. 😊

#2: If you were paying attention, you'd have noticed that I said that this thread is our home for the next 150 pages. This means that once we hit page 150, we have to open a new AT. If you don't mind, I would like to be the one to continue maintaining these ATs (unless I say otherwise), so kindly PM me if I don't notice that we need a new AT. On a related note, if you want to contribute something for the layout of the AT (like a header or something), feel free to PM me with the subject title "TVD Boys AT" or something like that! :D

#3: Titles! I like the simplicity of the title "TVD Boys: The AT", but I'm open to suggestions for other titles! As a democracy (what, you thought this was a tyranny just because I insist on running the ATs? Psht! 😆), we will vote on a name together! :D

That's about all...If you'd like to suggest something for the thread, feel free to! I'm generally a very sweet person and I don't bite (much!), but I do tend to get a little high and ramble on a lot, like I'm doing now, so I'm just gonna shut up and say welcome to the AT!

Love,
Bhav (:

Edited by sourpuss - 13 years ago

1. sourpuss [Bhav]
2. Rachu_1987 [Rachu]
3. Jaan_730 [Jaan]
4. Anhdara13 [Aradhna/Radz]
5. xoxolively [Maryam]
6. -SamPari- [Sam]
7. curledup [Aashifa]
8. tithi21 [Tithi]
9. sunshinee.
10. dhruvi.

(Links to VMs only, please! Orignal work only, please!)

Submit your VMs and siggies and they shall be displayed here! :D

by -SamPari-

by curledup

(Links only, please! Original work only, please!)

Fix You (Jeremy/Tyler Friendship)

lol well done B! i love ur intro haha....hmm titles i think VD boys is fine...unless someone else has a suggestion

add me to ur members list...i have developed a soft spot for Jeremy....ahhh

will add this to the archive list
Haha thanks Rachu! 😳 Oh my god, EVERYBODY wants Jeremy now! *pouts* Oh shoot, now that I've opened an AT for them, I have to share, don't I? *more pouting* 😆
yes B u have to share.....but come on...jeremy is toooo sweeet
^^ Isn't he? 😍 I love him so so much. 😳