Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tithi21 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey,

If you make the list , please add me.I can't stop myself of loving Damon  and show Stefan.
Edited by tithi21 - 13 years ago
sourpuss thumbnail
@ Tithi: You're in dear! :D

@ Rachu: Yay okay :D I shall sleep on it before deciding on one 😛 Unless anybody has any preferences...😆
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Bhavs: woman! he is not the only one that is tooo sexy! Alaric, << yeah him! is another one, but someone is a bit touchy with Jeremy? *pokes elbow*
sourpuss thumbnail
^^ Alaric and Jeremy? EW NOTHANKYOU! Gimme Jeremy and Tyler anytime, please! 😆 And really, dear, just 'Bhav' works fine too...😳

Why don't we start off the Guy of the Week discussions with Alaric?

So!

Favourite Alaric scene/episode? What do you love about Alaric? Or Matt Davis in general?

Me, I love the scene in...Let the Right One In, I think, when Damon and Alaric are in the bar, and Damon says something (for the life of me I cannot remember what) and Alaric punches him. I think Let the Right One In is my fave Alaric episode 'cause of his chemistry with Damon in that one...
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

B hun.....i find Alaric very attractive as well! ok yaay alaric guy of the week....

my fave scene....ooo theres to many...i loved all of his scenes in Let The Right One In....but i think my fav has to be from miss mystic falls?....the one where Alaric has info on John and he takes Damon with him to somone's house and it turns out to be a vamp who knows Damon...the whole scene in the house....was awesome
sourpuss thumbnail
Yikes I so don't remember that episode, Rach! 😆 Methinks tis time to rewatch TVD! :D Oooh I also liked the Alaric/Jeremy scene in...damn...I don't remember the episode, but I think it was one of the scenes in which they were discussing Jeremy's paper...
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
lol B yes rewatch the epis....also one suggestion with the title....instead of having it

bringing sexy back [tvd boys AT#1] why not change it to "bringing sexy back #1 - GuyOTW -Alaric"?
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaa alaric is really cute..i think
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
hun the first page looks awesome....and love the title!
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cute love the first page also
hot hot

and yaaa for alaric..or ric..as damon puts it