The Vampire Diaries

StandStillLookPretty#1 || The Girls of TVD

sourpuss thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dearly beloved,

We are gathered here today to appreciate all the wonderful ladies who help to make The Vampire Diaries what it is. In this thread, we welcome supporters of the women of TVD: Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Jenna, Anna, Katherine, Vicki, Lexi, Isobel, Grams (yes, Grams!), and all the rest!

A few things to take note of:

#1:
Please respect the TVD Forum Rules at all times, okay? This thread is our home for the next 150 pages, and we're all a family here, albeit a new one, so let's respect each other and the girls of TVD like a family. 😃 If not, I can be a very, very horrible person. 😊 And you do not want to get on my bad side. 😊

#2: If you were paying attention, you'd have noticed that I said that this thread is our home for the next 150 pages. This means that once we hit page 150, we have to open a new AT. If you don't mind, I would like to be the one to continue maintaining these ATs (unless I say otherwise), so kindly PM me if I don't notice that we need a new AT. On a related note, if you want to contribute something for the layout of the AT (like a header or something, because mine is pretty...slipshod...😆), feel free to PM me with the subject title "TVD Girls AT" or something like that! :D

#3:
Titles! I like the simplicity of the title "TVD Girls: The AT", but I'm open to suggestions for other titles! As a democracy (what, you thought this was a tyranny just because I insist on running the ATs? Psht! 😆), we will vote on a name together! :D

That's about all...If you'd like to suggest something for the thread, feel free to! I'm generally a very sweet person and I don't bite (much!), but I do tend to get a little high and ramble on a lot, like I'm doing now, so I'm just gonna shut up and say welcome to the AT! :D

Big big hugs and thankyous to Radz, who did the graphics for this! :D

Love,
Bhav (:

(Yes, I did get lazy and just C&P everything from the Boys AT, but because whatever I want to say is the same for both, it doesn't matter. 😛)

Edited by sourpuss - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourpuss thumbnail

1. sourpuss [Bhav]
2. Rachu_1987 [Rachu]
3. Anhdara13 [Aradhna/Radz]
4. xoxolively [Maryam]
5. -SamPari- [Sam]
6. -Nayab- [Nayab]
7. dhruvi.
8. chhilt
9. curledup [Aashifa]
10. Raee_rockz
11. Angel-Jot
12. Dancingdoll
sourpuss thumbnail

sourpuss thumbnail

(Links to VMs only, please! Original work only, please!)

by -SamPari-

by Salz. Credit her if using the icon!
sourpuss thumbnail

(Links only, please! Original work only, please!)

Submit the links to your oneshots and fanfics and they shall be displayed here! :D
sourpuss thumbnail

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
include me!!!! my fav girl except elena.....is bonnie....shes soooo lovely...i liked lexi as well but then damon killed her...and i liked anna
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
er, why am I not in the list? :P

and btw, for number two, you've written the number twice. go fix that. XD haha.

and name: how about something to do with how gorgeous this cast is? like - I can't think of anything. am too sleepy. sigh.
sourpuss thumbnail
Alright, guys, you have been added! :D Everyone else shall be added when I wake up in the morning. *nods*

Love,
Bhav (:

P.S. Do suggest titles too, dearies! :D
xoxolively thumbnail
Hey my favorite girls are Anna and Bonnie.They are so adorable.

Count me in.I like Elena and Caroline also.