Jokes

funny jokesss

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Whats the diff between your wife and your job? After 10 years your job still sucks

Without humor, life sux. Without love, life is hopeless. Without courage, life is hard. Without friends like you, life is impossible!

Folk say you only fall in love once, but whenever I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.

Crikey, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?

What do you call an intelligent blonde? A Golden Retriever

When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $2.95 a minute

Girls are like phones. We like to be held and talked too, but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

Edited by sadyy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol wow...i think some are inappropriateee πŸ˜‰
mywork08 thumbnail
The Bear and the Rabbit

A bear is sitting in the middle of a forest taking the biggest shit of his life and feeling dam good about it.

He looks down and sees a rabbit dumping a load right next to him. The bear looks at the rabbit and says, "Hey, uhh Mr. Rabbit, uhh do you have a problem withthe shit sticking to your fur?" The rabbit shakes his head no and says, "Nope, never bothers me."

The bear says, "Good!" takes the rabbit and wipes his ass with him and then tosses him aside.
CSSK thumbnail

Ek larka apni girlfriend se milne gaya, kuch baat ke baad uski girlfirend chaye(tea) banane ke liye kitchen chali gayi.

Girlfriend ka mobile sofay pe dekh kar larky ne socha ke chalo dekhte hai mera number iss ne kis naam se save kya hai?

Dear, sweetu ya jaanu.

Jab usne misscall di toh screen pe likh raha tha "Murgha No.5? CallingπŸ˜†

CSSK thumbnail

One: Oye tera ek daant neela kyun ho gaya?

Two: Yaar maine ink lagayi hai.

One: Woh kyun.?

Two: Kyun ke aaj kal "bluetooth" ka zamana hai yaar.πŸ˜†

CSSK thumbnail

Train mein TT Sadhu se bola : Kahan jana hai?
Sadhu : Jahan Ram ka janam hua tha.
TT : Ticket hai?

Sadhu : Nahin
TT : Chalo
Sadhu : Kahan?
TT : Jahan Krishan ka janam hua tha.. Jail mein.πŸ˜†