The Vampire Diaries

yes yes yes I know!

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

OMG! you guys and this, evidently made my day, how? well I'll tell you how, so like always revising for my big exams and I decided to take a break, seriously been revising since about 11 in the morning, and as soon as I log on to hotmail I get a notification of a private message, subeject : 'The vampire diaries forum' literally my heart just kinda stopped, I had no clue whether we had a forum or not, since I am so out fo tune from IF and I read the pm and I was dancing like a crazy person, gosh my sister thought I was suffering from a neurotic problem I am just so happy, literally, and lets be honest who did

a) jump out of their seats?
or
b) say whatever?

oh oh and c) who like me was dancing like today was the last day of their life? << weird way to put it but who is and was? spill the beans people!

Well and truly this has been the best break I have got from studying! and lastly thank you Rachu_1987 for sending me the pm without that I would have had no clue 'bout this!

Answer guys please...

Aashifa

ps: does it not feel great to officially have forum where we can talk about Vampire diaries and damon all day?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hun lol we're glad ur glad.....make sure u give urself an intro in the welcome post and please read the rules before posting lol welcome!!!
xoxolively thumbnail
Originally posted by: curledup

OMG! you guys and this, evidently made my day, how? well I'll tell you how, so like always revising for my big exams and I decided to take a break, seriously been revising since about 11 in the morning, and as soon as I log on to hotmail I get a notification of a private message, subeject : 'The vampire diaries forum' literally my heart just kinda stopped, I had no clue whether we had a forum or not, since I am so out fo tune from IF and I read the pm and I was dancing like a crazy person, gosh my sister thought I was suffering from a neurotic problem I am just so happy, literally, and lets be honest who did

a) jump out of their seats?
or
b) say whatever?

oh oh and c) who like me was dancing like today was the last day of their life? << weird way to put it but who is and was? spill the beans people!

Well and truly this has been the best break I have got from studying! and lastly thank you Rachu_1987 for sending me the pm without that I would have had no clue 'bout this!

Answer guys please...

Aashifa

ps: does it not feel great to officially have forum where we can talk about Vampire diaries and damon all day?

Haha...love your post .😆
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Rachu: sorry got excited and just posted

@xoxoloively: thanks! thats just how I am I suppose! :D
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me too! My jaw dropped open and I clicked on the link and well.. here I am 😆 <3 the Vampire Diaries :D
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*grins* i totally get you Aashifa.. it really is great to have a VD forum i havent even watched the show properly just know that a character by the name of Damon Salvatore exists in it and he appeals to ones senses and eyes very very nicely... 😆

By the way i know you... You know Hiba? Im her sister Maham.. she has told me about you..

Nice to officially meet you!! 😊

Looking forward to having some nice times here...😃

SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Aashi! 🤗 i knew you would be here 😆  loved ur post ... i could actually imagine u dancing madly all over the place and i dont blame your sister 🤣  poor thing .. she has to tolerate you every day! i pity her 😛😆😆 i guess this would be the first time that me and Maham would be on the same forum! 😆 

love
Hiba
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I already feel sorry for the forum... its okay to have one crazy to attack at a time... they are gonna have to handle both of us at the same time... tsk tsk tsk... 🤣 Edited by ...Maham... - 13 years ago