Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Written Update 26 May,2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
                                            Written Update 26 May,2010

The episode starts with gayatri talking to raj banna about nandani's marriage and she praised the hardwork of akshara which she had done whole day.and she also tells RajBanna how akshara handle mohit's mom today.Then gayatri says to raj banna about mohit's mom that she is a very clever lady.Nandani has to face troubles with respect to her.Raj banna says that mohit is with nandani so we should not worry.Then both gives the worried expression while thinking about Mohit's mom.

SiNgHaNiAs KiTcHeN:

akshara was making lassi for naitik.nandani came and she thanked akshara for everything she had done today for her.And she says that u must be tired so u should rest.Akshara says that naitik want to drink lassi now so i am making it for him.Then nandani also helps her in making lassi.Then nandani says that by mistake naitik has said about shaurya infront of all.i know u must be feeling bad.akshara says its ok and then she goes taking lassi as naitik must be waiting for her.

ShAva's HoUsE:

varsha saying sorry to shaurya and says that i call u but u were in meeting and u didnt attend my call.Shaurya acts like he was very angry but in heart he was smiling seeing varsha like that.Then shaurya says that u will get punishment for this and he goes near varsha adn put her hairs aside and was about to kiss......phone rang!!!!(lolzz)..it was from shaurya's office.He has to go to Ahmedabad for a day!he told varsha.varsha firstly get scared with the thought of living alone but then she agrees as work comes first.

NaKsH rOoM:

Naitik sitting on bed.Rashmi came and ask about akshara.Naitik tell her that she has gone to make lassi for him.Akshara enters with the glass of lassi and give that to naitik.naitik says to akshara that there is no malai in lassi.please put some malai in it.akshara was going again when rashmi stops her and takes the glass..Rashmi says to naitik that bhabhi is doing work since morning and now she was having headache and u have said her more work.i will do it .you put balm on her head.naitik makes akshara sits on the bed and says that if u were tired then u must tell me.Akshara says that it will be daily routine now.u must have to help me out in every matter of marriage.naitik says that i am ur husband so i will help u out in every thing!akshara takes promise from naitik.naitik gives her promise and kiss her hand.gayatri listen all this standing at the door.Akshara then see her and say her to come in.She says that i came to give lassi to naitik.then she says that i was praising akshara in front of rajbanna before sometime for her today's work.Then she says akshara that she had the feeling of responsibility and she knows that her bahu will do everything perfectly herselfly.then she says that u both are looking very tired so u must sleep.

Next morning all the ladies did pooja and naitik came down and Akshara was only standing near the pooja place so she gave him prasad and naitik looks at her lovingly.Then bhabhi maa and gaytri calls akshara for doing the preparations of the marriage.Then they all discuss what to do and how to do!gayatri says akshara that she is having a very big responsibility so she must handle it with care.Naitik was standing and listening this all.Naitik says that maa u dont worry.I will do everything with akshara.Gayatri sasy that she is ur wife so u should help her but u help dadda jee and ur bauji in work and these work we ladies will see.1u also have ur office work so how will u handle all.Akshara gets her point that she dont want that naitik shud help her.

NaKsH RoOm:

Akshara calls varsha and says that she has to go to shopping for nandani's marriage so if she is free she also come with her.Varsha told her that shaurya is going Ahmedabad so i am preparing his things for that.Akshara says that is good.now he must be feeling that to live alone is not easy and soon he will be back to his own house.varsha says that u r right.Varsha says that i am busy so u should go with naitik.Akshara says that naitik is also busy as he also had to go office and shaurya callls varsha so she hangs up and say that she will call her later.naitk hears this and says that dont worry we will handle everything together.They both go down.Dadda jee and raj banna says to naitik that they are going office soon adn he came office after seeing the bunglow in city side.Naitik asks that u want to buy for ur own.Dadda jee says that we want to buy for nandani.Naitik gets surprised and say mohit will never take that.Dadda jee says that we will give that to nandani very carefully without hurting the feelings of others..NakKsH looks at each other faces.

ShAvA'S HoUsE:

Rajshri came in the ShAVa's house to meet them.she praised varsha for the house and its cleanliness.then she asked about shaurya and varsha told her that he has gone to ahmedabad for one day.Rajshri starts her lecture saying that u didnt feel now that we are ur family.lets go now with me to our home.i know u r very scared of lonliness.if u feel then shaurya should leave u at our house and not alone here.varsha say her that nothing is like that.i have to make the habit of living alone.then she tries to change the topic and says to rajshri that i had made BASAN k ladoo.u must eat them.she goes in kitchen and bring them but when she came rajshri has already gone.she give a worried expression.

NaKsH RoOm:

naitik calls out akshra and she came and after seeing the mess on bed made by naitik.she starts saying thatnaitik i have said u many times not to put wet towel on bed!coz of that all the bed gets wet and u have messed up all the files. i have said u to keep them in an arrangement.Naitik says that i am getting late,.please u do urself all this.Then akshara says to naitik to drop her in the market as she has to buy jewellery!but then suddenly she says that i will go by taxi.if u will drop me u will also get late!!!

PRECAP:

akshara telling naitik that bhabhi maa is going to give me 12 lakhs.i dont know how i will handle such a big amount.Naitik says that i will help u in all the calculations!!u dont worry!

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.........
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.........😊............what is gayatri's problem now???????😑😑😑......her expressions were so evil!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑...wat is her problem if naitik wants to help akshara????...akshara looks lik she's in big time trouble ahead with all preparations!!!! this show is loosing it yaar!!!😭.............
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piuu

plz update fastttt..

have done dear😊
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update mahi..
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww...thankyou so much for the update mahi :)
Ishradivanluver thumbnail

thank you for the update maheen I liked the naksh scenes gyatri is to much no words for her lol

preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
thank u for the lovely update.!!!!
piuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeey_16

have done dear😊

thanks