Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Written Update 27 May,2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
                                       Written Update 27 May 2010

the episode starts with akshara saying to gulabo to make the lunch on time and take care of the house.Naitik comes there and says that why are u going in so much warm weather,u will be having black colour.Akshara says that work is to be done.naitik says that u can take ma with u so that i will also give u company and will hold ur umbrella also..akshara says that there is no need of that and give naitik his tiffin.Naitik says that how u will do all this alone.u dont know that where is the shop of decorator and where to go so how will u do all.akshara says that everything will be done.Naitik says that how it will be done.if u will go with me then ur work will also be done and we can have coffe together also.Akshara says that naitik lets go otherwise u will get late and akshara says naitik to drop her to the market.Two man came and says that we have come from the decorators office.Akshara asks them that who call u.They tell that naitik singhania has called us.Naitik smiles and makes them sit and told them to decorate the house and then he introduce them to akshara.he say them to see the house and tell the dues of lightening and decorating to akshara.Then akshara looks naitik with so much love that he say that if u will keep staring me like this then how all work will be done.Then naitik says that he is going to office and if akshara needs any help she can tell him.Akshara then took both men for showing the house.

Shava's house:

Varsha with worried expressions calling rajshri.but she was angry so she didnt attend the call.

Singhania's House:

bhabhi maa and gayatri came back from pooja and says that its so hot outside.Munib jee enters and says that naitik had came to shop and sasy to get all the designs at home and show them to bahu.Akshara came down instructing the decorators.Gayatri give her angry expressions.Then she says to decorators that i will talk everything else on phone with u and they both went.then she greet munib jee.Then gayatri says that naitik has sent munib jee.Akshara says yes.Then gayatri says her to select the jewllery.Akshara and bhabhi maa were selecting the jewellery.Akshara also says gaytari to select but she says that u have handle everything.So u do this also by urself and she wents in.

Then gayatri says to akshara that they will give akshara the money and then she can give that money to everyone in the marriage preparations.Akshara says that i cant handle that.please u give that urself.Akshara says that i have never seen this respomsibility of money.Gayatri says that u r bahi of our house so u should know everything.Gayatri says ok if u dont want to do then i will do.Akshara says that its not like that.u give me i will handle.Gaytri says ok and u say to munib jee to start the work.

Shava's house:

Varsha was sleeping but she wakes up due to noise of dog's bark and get scared alone.she gets up and go towards the door.

Naksh room:

Both naitik and akshara were sitting on bed.Akshara told naitik that bhabhi maa will give me 12 lakh by tomorrow.Naitik says that how will u handle such big amount.dont worry i will help u in calculations.Akshara spreading the sheet on bed saying that u think i cant do this.naiitik hold the sheet.Akshara jsut gets on the bed and naitik and akshara both under the sheet.Then natiik says that so u dont need my help,but u have said that if we will do work together then we will get time for each other.Then naitik pass his hand on akshara's face and dont u want to spend some time with me.Akshara hugs him and both smile.

Next morning.All the ladies did pooja and naitik came down.gayatri says him that now-a-days u came after the pooja finishes.Then akshara goes inside with gayatri and bhabhi maa.then bhabhi maa gives the money to gayatri and she gives that money to akshara after counting.then bhabhi maa tells her to give advance money to munib jee.Then gayatri tells her to count money before taking and giving.Akshara says that she will count in her room.Bhabhi maa says ok.Then bhabhi maa say her to be careful of servants.I dnt mean to doubt them but m just saying to be careful.then gayatri says her to write everything and we know u will handle everything.then she says her to go market by herself as dadda jee is sending naitik to see a house outside.Akshara says that naitik will see his work and i will see mine.

Akshara came in her room and was counting the money.Naitik came and smile seeing her like that.Akshara writes the name of people on envelope to whom she had to give advance money.Then naitik enters and says that dadda jee has said me to go and see the bunglow outside the city so u also come with me.its outside the city so we will have a long drive also.akshara says that we both will do our work.Naitik says that what is this our our work in husband and wife.akshara says that men work is seperate and women works is seperate.naitik holds akshara and says that its decided that maariage is responsibility is of bahu and bahu responsibility is mine.lets firstly go to market and then to see bunglow.Akshara says that no we both will go seperately.All will think that i cant do myself.Naitik says that i dont like that u work alone.Naitik says that if u dont want to take me with u then its ok.Akshara says ok u thinks this only.Naitik says that u r taking so much money with u.if someone steal them or they got lost..there are news daily in the newspaper..akshara gets scared

PRECAP:

NaKsH in the car.akshara asks naitik that where we are going.naitik tells her that firstly we will go to see bunglow and then to market.Akshara says that i have so much work to do.Naitik says that i need ur help thats why i take u with me.Akshara says that u should have told maa.if she gets to know this she will feel bad that i came without telling her.Naitik says that we will tell her later.

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update!!! naksh scenes were the best.........πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘.................yaar, why is gayatri acting like this???😑................i hope cuz of her, our naksh scenes dont get spoilt................naitik is being so adorable.......akshi's behaviour is changing cuz of tht stupid gayatri's words ringing in her mind!!😑............i hope she doesn cause more trouble now!!πŸ˜•
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Hey thanks for the update maheen
cute scenes of naksh 😍
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srkloverdiamond

any precaP?

YAaaa i have WRiteen dear
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update..
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update...............
why gayatri is behaving like psycho?????

miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
looks like akshara is going to get into some trouble!!!

cheers for the update!!!
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thankyou so much for the update mahi :)
naheem thumbnail
πŸ‘thank you very mush  very nice part naksh scenes.
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update