CID

CID Intro & Credits

Mehulm thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Has anyone noticed closely that even though CID now has new officers and a new forensic officer, they have still not changed their intro. In the intro, they still only show all MALE stars of the show and none of  females. They show ACP, Daya, Abhijeet, Salunkhe, Freddie and Vivek. They don't even show Tasha who has been around for a while now and does a pretty good job as a sub-inspector, but the name, Vaishnavi Dhanraj, gets mentioned in the credits when the program starts. Also, in the credits, they don't mention Hrishkesh Pandey, Jasveer Kaur and Maninee De  and neither their faces are shown in the intro of the show.

I am actually liking their roles. Jasveer is working hard doing the role of Kajal - good looking and and a tough, no nonsense officer at the same time, Hrishikesh is doing a good job of Sachin as well as well as looking quite fit and Maninee is just bugging Salunkhe, but she makes a good part of the forensic team, but the little jokes lightens up the show a little bit instead of it being soooo serious.

I think CID's intro and the credits needs to be changed now with these good officers being on the show and their names and faces should be shown. Otherwise it seems like the show is only containing male actors and not the females.

What do you all think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail

I like the opening titles as it is. It's perfect. Atleast there everyone looks like a CID Officer.

I want the show to go back to its original team strength. I don't want these new people instead I would like to see more of Freddie, Vivek and Tasha. Since the last 3 cases I have hardly seen Daya-Abhi in one frame.

A lot of people say the forensic scenes lighten the atmosphere and help reduce seriousness in the show. In every case there are 3-4 Forensic scene [read comedy scenes], then you already have Freddie doing his silly tricks all the time be it on Location / Breau / Lab. So I wonder where the seriousness is. Ab to haal yeh hai ki we need to do something so that some seriousness is back and comedy is reduced.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really don't want to see any of the new names. I like CID the way it was. All these people investigating one single case is not necessary.
I thought maybe they would have Vivek-Tasha in one episode and Sachin-Kajal in another, but no..I like Vivek too. I want him in every episode. I realised this last month when he was missing in 2 episodes.
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
To tell the truth I am happy the way it is now.

But since new characters introduced so they may think of new intro. Last thing I want is non-serious intro. It should be total professional intro like its now. 
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One advantage maybe that the title track might improve. Last time, soap stars came to the show, Smita Bansal, Manav Gohil et al, the promo was very good.
Other than new characters and Tarika, I like EVERY character. I want them in the intro.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the new characters are not set yet. sachin only  is  in the group , and not kajjal and sonali .they need more to become the favourite members
prabha. thumbnail

Sorry but we don't want them to stay any longer. Sachin tops my exit list. I want him out immediately. His entry has split our fav duo, turned Viivek into an extra (taken all his dialogs) and Daya Sir into a crowd leader. It angers me to see him stick by Daya Sir all the time, sitting on Abhi Sir Seat in the gaddi and is zero value addition to the team. No, I don't want him, atleast he can never win me over. Followed by Sonali, as it is there is nonsense going on in the lab and she is an addition just to that. Kajal is the only one I am willing to accept but not at the cost of Taasha. As long as Taasha get her fair deal, I am ok with Kajal. 11 people on each case is a totally foolish idea, in the last case 5 CID Officers went to interrogate one man. Just goes to show that it's got too crowded.

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: prabha.

Sachin tops my exit list. I want him out immediately. His entry has split our fav duo, turned Viivek into an extra (taken all his dialogs) and Daya Sir into a crowd leader. It angers me to see him stick by Daya Sir all the time, sitting on Abhi Sir Seat in the gaddi and is zero value addition to the team.

I don't like Sachin too....😡😡😡
Smehow Daya seems toooo friendly with him. He was never this friendly with Vivek when he was a newcomer.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail

Well he had Abhi Sir around for company then, he was always with him during discussions or traveling, lekin jab se yeh Sachin aaya hai har waqt Abhi Sir ki seat par hota hai. He is driving me mad, I want him out. Humara Vivek koi extra nahin hai. Bhagao is Sachin ko.