Chocolate Chip Cookie Contest

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello to all on such a Sweet Day?

Whats that one thing thats really sweet and a bite of it makes you feel you are in heaven.YUMM..any idea??

They are often sold in a round, flat-bottomed teardrop shape. They are available in numerous sizes, from large to miniature........

Still confued๐Ÿ˜• I am sure by now you must have guessed it?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

For most of us holidays have started or are about to start and the one thing which we find our self around is sweets๐Ÿ˜† Be it candy bars to cookies to various dishes but sugar is what we crave

Lets not be shy about it because most of us all are lovers of sweets or shall I say Chocolate!!! or or Chocolate Chip!!yummm๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ready to take on a challenge?!?!๐Ÿ˜‰

So here is something for all of you--

A Chocolate Chip Cookie Contest
 with ANYTHING extra on it or in it๐Ÿ˜† 

Rules:

* Post the most creative recipe of Chocolate Chip Cookie with anything extra on it/in it..I mean Anything!!! Put on your thinking cap๐Ÿ˜ƒ

* Try to be descriptive with the recipe it can be posted however way you want it

*The one with the most creative recipe
 will win something specialโญ๏ธ

So lets have fun put on your aprons and get the game started๐Ÿ‘

Edited by skstar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ingredients

1/4 cup butter, softened 1/2 cup dark brown sugar 1/4 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup canola oil 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 cup whole-wheat pastry flour 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch processed) 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional 1/3 cup coarsely chopped dark chocolate (2 ounces) 1/3 cup coarsely chopped milk chocolate (2 ounces)
  • 2/3 cup chopped pecans, optional

Directions

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.

In a large bowl, mash together the butter and sugars with a fork until well combined. Add the oil and egg and beat until creamy. Mix in the vanilla.

In a medium bowl, whisk together the flours, cocoa powder, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Stir in the dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and the pecans and mix well. Using a tablespoon, scoop the batter onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes.

Thanx For The Support Mima ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Aaliyah01 - 13 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Will be back soonnn with the recipe
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Recipe:

2 1/4 cups all-purpose India Forums flour

1 teaspoon creative soda

1 teaspoon  added  surprise incentive  salt

1 cup (2 sticks)  Crazy creatives  softened butter

1 1/2 cup recipe funda originality sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla  "LIKE" button extract

2 large   member comments eggs

2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) loving the topic chocochip morsels

PREHEAT oven to 375 F.

COMBINE India forums flour, creative soda and  surprise salt in small bowl. Beat Crazy creatives butter, recipe funda originality sugar and LIKE button extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add member comments eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in loving the topic morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased post/thread.

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.......and enjoy........

Me personally vouch for this excellent recipe๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
CSSK thumbnail
 Ingredents:
    150 gm Flour 125 gm Sugar 120 gm Butter 1 Egg tsp Baking Soda tsp Salt Chocolate Chips
  • 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
Method: Mix butter and sugar, till soft and fluffy. Add eggs to the above mixture, one at a time. Now add vanilla essence and mix well. Sieve together flour, baking soda and salt. Add this to the above-prepared mixture and mix well. Add chocolate chips and stir thoroughly. Refrigerate the dough for half an hour. Grease the baking tray with a little oil. Put spoonfuls of the dough on the sheet. Preheat the oven at 190 deg C for 2-3 min. Put the baking dish in the oven and bake for 8-10 min.
  • Taste a cookie to check whether it is fully cooked or not. If not, bake for 1-2 min more
  •     

Edited by CSSK - 13 years ago
    hazelnice thumbnail
    thanks for the informations. keep up the good work.
    aish_punk thumbnail
    wow nice contest!..i totally don't know anything about cooking, so no ideas here!
    ...Nikhita... thumbnail
    great contest! will try to put a recipe....
    sweety_ursh thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
    nice contest

urbi!!!
    canideactivate thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
    Nice contest!! I've never made chocolate chip cookies... i'm wayy too lazy to make them so i just end up putting chips ahoy cookies in the microwave for 15 seconds and it warms them up and makes them taste like they're freshbaked...