Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH-28th may written update

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hii guys, i dint find a update....so im doin it.....😊..

akshara is goin to bazaar but ther's no driver, naitik tells gayatri tht he'll drop her....but gayatri doesn say anything😑....akshara senses it n tells naitik tht she'll wait for the driver...naitik says the driver will get late, i'll drop u..akshara refuses,then naitik asks gayatri to make her understand....then she says fine......thy both go...

naksh in car.....naitik while driving comes close to akshara(😳)........she says look front n no masti while driving.......he then turns the car such tht she falls on himπŸ˜†........she does.......he says ur trying to cum close to me...so akshara puts on the seat belt......πŸ˜ƒ.......then she realises tht naitik is taking sum other route...she asks him wher r v goin?........he says tht thy r goin to see the hous first n then go to the market.....akshara says wht will ma think , u cud hav told her.....naitik says i need ur help in this, thts y i want u to cum along with me, we'll tel ma later.......

thy both reach the house......akshara on entering da hous says its such a beautiful hous......she opens the curtains n says ther's so much of brightness here.....she tells naitik tht she likes these kind of houses.....naitik looks on at her.......😳........thy both go uptairs.........then naitik imagines him n akshara in the hous.....jaadu yeh kya chal gaya is beong played..
...the song starts with akshara waking him up in the morning.....he pulls her close o him, eyelock....then she's doin work in the kitchen.....he s looking at her lovingly.😳😳......she's cutting vegetables, he holds frm the back.......😍.......n both of them sitting on the swing n having tea....throught all this, naitik is imagining n has a smile on his face........back to present
suddenly akshara asks him, wat happened. he holds her waist, pulls on onto him(best part guys😳😳), thy r about to kiss wen she gets varsha's call().......
varsha is spkn to her while dusting the house, suddenly she falls........akshara hears her screaming in the phone.....then shaurya returns......he gets to know varsha fell , naitik-akshara took her to the hospital......dadi,kaki,rajhri come along with them to shauyra's hous.......rajhri taunts shaurya saying this wldn hav happened if varsha was in maheshwari hous........shaurya replies saying this is her hous only ma.....rajhri feels bad...........meanwhile gayatri is asking gulabo to clean naksh room......she sees a a paper with a plan of sum hous......at the back, she finds akshara's hisaab....then gulabo says akshara is working really hard these days.....gayatri has a weird smileπŸ˜•........naksh leave sharya's hous...
at singhanias.....nandini,rashmi , BM n gayatri in hall....naksh cum with bags.....gayatri notices tht naitik's havin all bags n asks gulabo to take it(mad lady, her son is not a kid!!!!!!).....then akshara shows sum sares to nandini......everybody likes it.......naitik says i also choose sum..gayatri asks if he went along with akshara..he says yes, i tot i wld help her n leav her at home n then go to office(awwwwwwwww munna😳).......gayatri says u must go the office......naitik says im tired n sleepy....so he asks akshara to make sharbat for him....akshara goes.......gayatri says to BM, munna doesn hav habbit of going in th sun(huh????? wat crap??😑)......BM says now its diff generation...now a husband wants to help her wife......gayatri agrees......ends there

precap:gayatri asking akshara if she is aganst sharya-varsha leaving the hous......akshara says yes....gayatri says im happy to hear tht cuz now gals, after marriage dont want to live together....akshara has a shocked face!!!πŸ˜•

plz forgive me for my mistakes......😊.........
Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.......
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Thanks for the update such cute naksh scenes 😍
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hope naksh will move out on their own, would be be awesome if naitiks lil day dream came true...
😍
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: irene_c

i hope naksh will move out on their own, would be be awesome if naitiks lil day dream came true...

😍

watching the precap, i think naitik will purchase a similar bunglow for akshi just to gift her since she liked it so much......but gayatri will think akshara wants them to stay alone like shava n then there'll be another drama until naitik cumes in between
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xyze

watching the precap,i think naitik will purchase a similar bunglow for akshi just to gift her since she liked it so much......but gayatri will think akshara wants them to stay alone like shava n then there'll be another drama until naitik cumes in between

Yes, even I think so too. Naitik was serious when he asked her if she liked the house. He may invest in one. Gayatri will misunderstand and Naitik will again have to sort out the issue. Gayatri is way too interfering...it would have been one thing if Akshara knew how to handle her. After watching yesterday's episode, I would love it if Naksh lived separately....but I know ke aisa nahi hoga πŸ˜’
aparakshitij thumbnail

Nice update!πŸ‘Thanks a lot!😊

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sia_k.
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks sia 4 the update
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thankyou so much for the update sia :)