Chit Chat

What can you cook the best? - Page 3

Abifragile thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey jas....i'm not a pro and all....i love cooking and I started to learn lots of dishes.....u know I tried for daal pulao one day but I forgot to add daal but when I tasted it was really yummy....since it had some veggies and spl . South indian masalas I named that dish as spl.vegie masal rice.....sounds good na....it's one of my experncs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Abifragile

Hey jas....i'm not a pro and all....i love cooking and I started to learn lots of dishes.....u know I tried for daal pulao one day but I forgot to add daal but when I tasted it was really yummy....since it had some veggies and spl . South indian masalas I named that dish as spl.vegie masal rice.....sounds good na....it's one of my experncs

I too love cooking but I'm more experienced in making sabzees' and snacks😛
I suck at making rice or pulao u know..I have this fear that I might burn it😆 though making rice mein all you have to do is boil them in measurable water but I still lack confidence!

wow..I never really heard of daal pulao..yes mom does add veggies to it and some nutrinugget as well..but daal pulao sounds tempting😛
Edited by Jasmine... - 13 years ago
Jasmine... thumbnail
@Nikki- Congo for becoming an IF Dazzler🤗
I just noticed😉
Abifragile thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wat's there to fear in making rice and pulao....u know they r the easiest....if u lack confidence then use rice cooker and add double the cups of water for the cups of rice u take....simple buddy.....daal pulao is somewat like bisibilabaad but actually its not..... I Do it in tamilian style.......:-)
Jasmine... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abifragile

Wat's there to fear in making rice and pulao....u know they r the easiest....if u lack confidence then use rice cooker and add double the cups of water for the cups of rice u take....simple buddy.....daal pulao is somewat like bisibilabaad but actually its not..... I Do it in tamilian style.......:-)

Tamilian style ka toh nahi pata..but will have to find the recipe and try😉
Punjabi style I knw though😛
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jasmine...

do we get frozen parathas? wow this one I've never heard😛 

haha no its like frozen parathas in a packet. You just take it out and heat it up on the stove 😊 It tastes great
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
can cook   veg samosa ....
Jasmine... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xserial_queenX

haha no its like frozen parathas in a packet. You just take it out and heat it up on the stove 😊 It tastes great

hmm..its interesting to hear how ppl have found ways of making everything easier..I had never imagined abt the frozen parathas! but yeah original ka koi jawaab nahi hai..haina?😉
I mean try homemade aloo ke parathe and gobhi ke parathe..Tongue
thambu thumbnail
i can cook omlette  as best as possible
thambu thumbnail
^ awwww...kya baat hai   kheer ka naam sunte hi muh mein paani aagaya ....  kabhi hame bhi khilaona jee

I can cook  kesar sweet