Posted: 13 years ago

CASE TITLE : Apaharan
EPISODE  No. : 624
CASE No. : 422
AIR DATE : 4-Jun-2010

DIRECTOR : Siba Mishra & Sachindra Vats
STORY : Christabelle D'Souza
SCREENPLAY : Christabelle D'Souza

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1409667

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1413337

CAPS Link
--unavailable--

EPISODE RATING Link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1409577

Synopsis From BurrpTV:

In tonight's episode a famous film star Vikramjeet plans a kidnap drama for an important episode of his show, but the tables get turned when Vikramjeet really gets kidnapped and the kidnappers demand a ransom of 1 crore rupees. Now CID will have to find out who knew about the plan to take advantage of it and really kidnap Vikramjeet.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† right now i was talking to jiya di abt this thread abt the coming episode and here it is!! BADI LAMBI UMAR HAI IS THREAD KI πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Shayad Kuch achha hone waala hai..Episode might be a memorable ( in good terms) for all of us!!! Hoping for the BEST!πŸ˜ƒ
@shagnika Now i will say tumhaare mun mein ghi shakkar πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
this episode will be just one day after my b'day and i'm thinking more of the episode rather than my b'day
Originally posted by didobhav

this episode will be just one day after my b'day and i'm thinking more of the episode rather than my b'day
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanx Bhavana !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Waise, It can be a bday gift from the CID team.....πŸ˜‰

Ek se kaam nahi chalega. One for episode and one for Bday.  Kyun Sagnika.

Positivity flowing.

@sunny sure yaar agar sach mein episode achcha hua then i really celebrate it

@sunny sure yaar agar sach mein episode achcha hua then i really celebrate it
If anyone of the episode this week gets an avg rating of more than 2.5/3 then i need a treat from you...why just me? everyone...haina Sunny??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and i truly feel, one of them will surely have some magic moments!!! Cmon Didobhav be ready!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shagnika

</div>
<div>If anyone of the episode this week gets an avg rating of more than 2.5/3 then i need a treat from you...why just me? everyone...haina Sunny??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and i truly feel, one of them will surely have some magic moments!!! Cmon Didobhav be ready!!!πŸ˜†

hey @Shagnika add my name in the list too...waise bhi she promised me for a treat πŸ˜› are you ready   
bhavna? πŸ˜‰ ..
hey didobhav count me too, its a fare deal yaar, we really need this treat and donnno why I think we will get it wat say guys?
Originally posted by sneha_fighter

hey didobhav count me too, its a fare deal yaar, we really need this treat and donnno why I think we will get it wat say guys?

nahi nahi sneha di.,...this is unfair!!!! Humein do do treats chahiye...sirf Didobhav hi kyun??? Aap ko bhi dena padega!! aapka bhi isi week bday hai after all!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

aur waise bhi its better to expect bothe the episodes to be good...haina? so guys! get ready, we have a DHAMAKA in store for us this week...not just in CID, but we have 2 treats in store!!!πŸ˜‰

(just kiddingπŸ˜†)