The Vampire Diaries

Which is your favourite episode?

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,

So... I'm curious 😆...

Do any of you guys have a favourite episode of TVD?

Which one and why? 😛...

My favourite has to be the Lost Girls epi where Damon turns Vicki 😆...

Why?

Because of this scene right here:

😉 😆...

I just loved that epi and Damon 😆... Plus that was the first time we saw Ian/Damon semi shirtless right?

Jokes apart though... I'd never have thought of putting Damon & Vicki together... Which is one of the reasons why I love this epi 😛... They where surprisingly good together 😆...

I loved the recent 'Stefan' epi too 😆... Under Control(the one where Uncle John is introduced)... Laid back Stefan is so much fun to watch ðŸ˜›... It was great seeing another side to Stefan... That he's not the perfect vamp he's shown to be somehow made him more... Believable(?) (no offence anyone)... Plus watching him drunk was HILARIOUS 🤣...

Anyway... I seem to have rambled on Tongue... Gettin' back to the intial 'idea' for this topic...

Which is your favourite TVD episode and why?

Take Care

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

ahh! this is hard to choose..

one of my favorites is 'Under Control' too.. it was nice seeing a different side of Stefan.. and like you said, watching him drunk was hilarious...😆 and he was having fun dancing too!..😆

another would be 'Miss Mystic Falls'.. there were parts of the epi that i loved.. Stefan craving! it was really sad.. it made me cry too.. really felt sorry for him.. 'I'm freakin hungry' - that was funny though!..😆 overall it was a sad epi.. but i liked it!...

I also liked 'Let the Right One In'.. what i liked most about this epi was the bonding between Damon and Alaric.. though it didn't remain till the end.. poor Damon got punched by Alaric..😆 and then this was the start of seeing Stefan's different side..

other of my favorites are Unpleasantville - love the bonding between Stefan, Elena & Damon; The Turning Point - for obvious reasons, Stelena 😳😆; & 162 Candles - i liked Lexi.. she was fun.. wish she didnt die...

yea so i dont just have one favorite epi..coz there parts in each epis that i liked...

Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

*edited*

my fav epi.....the one where Damon kidnaps Elena and takes her to Atlanta....purely because it had so many Delena scenes..it was a good epi...also loved Under Control just to see a different side to Stefan.....Edited by Rachu_1987 - 13 years ago
KajenLuva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bloodlines , isobel and the season finale to a certain extent!

I love most if not all the episodes, but I'm a delena fan.. So yeh there are great delena moments!
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the one where Damon takes Elena to Georgia with him...Damon n Elena are so gd together
the season finale...there were so many OMG moments....
episode 10...i jus love the part where damon says to logan "u piss me off i want u dead" n "payback's a b****"

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My most favorite episode was Let The Right One In.. I loved it for various reasons.. First we got to see that Damon does care for his brother, no matter how much he says he hates him.. The Delena moments. When Matt finds out Vicki is dead Caroline wants to be there for him but he pushes her away and when he see Elena he starts crying in her arms.. Anna feels betrayed by Jeremy for wanting to turn to be with Vicki and not her.. and Damon & Alaric teaming up to kill the vampires.. Oh at the end when Alaric punches Damon.. oh and Elena forcing Stefan to drink her blood.. i don't know why but i LOVED that scene, cause in the later episodes we see Stefan out of control which i LOVED!! Yeh Let The Right On has to be my favorite episode by far..

I also loved 162 Candles, Bloodlines, Fool Me Once, and Under Control

Zaara

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bloodlines, Let the Right One In and Night of the Comet :)
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OHHH!!! nice question!!

I would have to say the turning point
it had lots of GREAT parts!!
(i like the one you chose! Damon looks soooo hot!!!)

>333 Shraddha