ichcha ka jungle se rishta hain purana

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
(found it a little funny)
ichcha ka jungle se rishta hain purana, like so many times she's come to the jungle:

1. when she was small taps left her in the jungle.
2. sid took ichcha in the jungle to kill her.
3. before marriage , vansh took ichcha to the jungle to show her where he usually comes when     
    he is sad.
4. then vansh took ichcha to the old haveli, which i think was in some jungle (i think)
5. after marriage ichcha went in the jungle to search for him.
6. and now , vansh took ichcha to this house which is in the jungle.

kismat hamesha use jungle me latha rehtha hain , even if she doesn't want to
so i think after going into the jungle so many times she shouldn't be scared of the jungle , or maybe she's still scared because she had some horrible experiences ,that is, the 1st an 2nd option.

Jungle aur Vancha r made 4 each other ๐Ÿ˜†
Uttaran cvs love the jungle...looks like theyre cost cutting๐Ÿ˜† but arent they scared of the wild animals in the jungle at night?๐Ÿคฃ
jungle ne bana di jodi!
even after so many times going into the jungle i don't think she really likes it, but vansh ke liye woh hazaro baar jungle me jaane ke liye thayaar hain.
see! see how much she loves vansh! because she has seen his inner goodness!
Except for the 1st one Veer was there with her to protect her all the time ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ I wonder Vansh selected the destination only after making sure that there was jungle there ๐Ÿ˜†
Actually Film city where most of these serial shoots go on itself is surrounded by jungle on both sides๐Ÿ˜†..thats why in every serial u will notice the hero-heroine getting lost in the jungle on a rainy day๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...And sinse Vansh and Ichha both had childhood experiences in jungle..so their love-hate story too seems to hv the jungle connection๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...at this rate CVs can come up with a sequel for Uttaran which will b named Tarzan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..no prizes for guessing who plays the tarzan here๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
i think after somedays the cvs (just to drag) will show ichcha's ''pichle janm ka raaz'' and i'm sure she must have been a deer in some jungle due to which is janm mein bhi jungle ichcha ka peecha nehi chod rahi hain๐Ÿ˜†...

(firstly i thought ichcha must have been the lion, king due to which the forest loves her and calls her always but then it striked my mind that if ichcha'd hv been tiger or lion at least now she would'nt have been like this i mean tappu pujari... so i changed her to a deer and i'm sure that's wat the cvs'll also say,,, and tappu rani will be the king of the jungle who'll always come to kill ichcha )

And how could i forget vansh?? the swami of the devi?? i think he was Mogli in his last birth due to which he loves forest so much.
           ''jungle jungle patha chala hain chaddi pehenke vansh khila hain''
Edited by payel_roy - 13 years ago
So tru, jungle mein mungle with Uttaran and Ichcha!๐Ÿ˜‰