Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chatterboxx

heyy ika...

i saw all of ur vm's...n what can i say...

i luved them soooooo much πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...!!! ur selection of scenes r soo cute...iv been thinking of MahiDa ever since..😍

and i luved telephone pyaar...it was sooo cute...and sooooooo creative...!!! i haven't heard that song before...but i really liked it...its very sweet....!!!

i luvvv MahiDa❀️...hehehheπŸ˜†

Thankyou so much Neetz.😳 I'm still at learning proccess, hopefully next one will be more better than these ones.😳
Telephone song is quite old song. It was sung by (late) Nazia Hassan (Pakistan's 1st pop singer).
When I was listening to this song other night.. this MahiDa scene just poped into my head.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
MahiDa madess... alll the way!!❀️❀️
-De.De- thumbnail
So guys. finally here is my new MahiDa VM.πŸ˜ƒ

MahiDa VM - Tera Jadoo Chal Gaya

http://www.youtube.com/v/qlh08bOyHuI

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlh08bOyHuI[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy!!

Please do comment/critisize.😳

Regards,
Ika

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have I told you recently that I love you? :P I love the VM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taddddaaaaa! Its plain awesome! :D
-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooj@

Have I told you recently that I love you? :P I love the VM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taddddaaaaa! Its plain awesome! :D

HAAYYEEEE... ☺️ really? awww.. thankyou ji, I love you too ji. πŸ€—
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ika, a wonderful VM.. Me so in MahiDa dreamland..😍☺️ Loved it totally.. The effects were great n the scenes chosen were totally awesome.. Keep it up!!
chatterboxx thumbnail
OMGGG....ika.....WOW....im lovingggg ur vm......ur really good at...n the effects r great......

what software do u use??? cuz i dont think movie maker has effects like that....

i might be making one soon...on my heart will go on...i just love that song.....hopefully soon....

but pls keep making more....love them.....
-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Ika, a wonderful VM.. Me so in MahiDa dreamland..😍☺️ Loved it totally.. The effects were great n the scenes chosen were totally awesome.. Keep it up!!

Awwww, thankyou so much. πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ I'll surely try to do more.
-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterboxx

OMGGG....ika.....WOW....im lovingggg ur vm......ur really good at...n the effects r great......

what software do u use??? cuz i dont think movie maker has effects like that....

i might be making one soon...on my heart will go on...i just love that song.....hopefully soon....

but pls keep making more....love them.....

Awww, thankyou so much. πŸ˜ƒ I use Sony Vegas Pro.
Wow, i'll surely wait for you VM. πŸ˜ƒ I've an idea for next VM, will surely start working on it soon. 😳
-De.De- thumbnail
W o o h h o o

My first Channy Mix!πŸ˜ƒ
I really like this mix, even though it's not perfect and there were some mistakes, I still love it.😳

::Chad&Sonny//Our Love Story::

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woJqjfAv_fE[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woJqjfAv_fE

It's just a random channy mix, I didn't thought of story or anything. 

SWAC Video Credit - EVELINA1989
Instrumental Credit: stabil66 

Show: Sonny With A Chance
Couple: Channy [Chad&Sonny]
Music: Love Instrumental Beat

Enjoy! :)

Please do comment/critisize.😊

Regards,
DD

-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all... I am verrry disappointed in you didzi. You shouldn't have stayed up for it. I honestly thought that I saw didzi's bhoot at that time. Anyways... [saving my yelling till the time you come online... until then... I will be a nice friend and post the comment for your VM.]πŸ€”
Okay... soo...biiiig πŸ€— for picking such a beautiful instrumental to go with the VM. I loved how it went together to nice.
Secondly, I love your texture you added to all the scenes. It just looked so FAB! πŸ‘πŸ˜† I shall steal that texture from you! Okay common... tell me where you stole that texture from?
The scenes were so cute as well! Sterling Knight is so darn cute. 😍
😍😍Maybe.. I can steal him from you... when you are not looking? πŸ˜† *hmm... good plan... I shall think about the plan and make it official sometime soon!*
All the texts you added were just so cool. I. Just. Loved. Them.!! 0:10-0:11. πŸ‘

well... I just thought that the flash transition was really awesome... but since it came up every few seconds was just a tiny bit distracting. I loved your VM to the max... I just wanted to have a good glance of the scenes.. but the transition came up too often. Okay.. criticism over. And I deserve a cookie for it. Afterall, its so darn hard to come up with criticism for your work. πŸ€” Why do you have to be such a perfectionist? You make my life harder. Then I have to end up saying all the goody-good stuff as comments. 😳 πŸ˜† AND... its not fair! So... I charge a cookie per criticism. 😳

Edited by uru_hershey - 13 years ago