sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice wrk sweetu!!!
plus i love ur avi!!!!
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks hun. :)
Wanna use my avi? ;) 5 new creations like this. ;)

-De.De- thumbnail
Thanks alot guys for liking my work. πŸ˜ƒ

Now here's my new VM.
😎 My first PG VM.

::P R A T H A M - G U A R I / / M A U L A  M E R E  M U A L A::

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS8XKPV-dFM[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS8XKPV-dFM

Really simple videomix, because song is really slow. But I love this song and these scenes so.😳

Video credit goes to: to: nitsverma2007

Feel free to comment/critisize.

Enjoy!
Regards,
DD😊

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awww Ika.. Loved it.. 😍Gosh too dreamy GHT are looking magical as always.. All my old memories got relived.. Truly awesome.. And the Song suited perfectly with the scenes you chose.. Great work dear..πŸ€—
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This. Is. The. Most. Beautiful. VM. Ever!!
Hiten-Gauri are the cute-magical couple, that can just... do anything! I loved this VM more than anything right now! Best VM eveeeer!
It's simple, and that's the best part! πŸ˜ƒ Best Song+Best Scenes+Simplicity= Didzi's perfect creation! πŸ€— It's just tooo good.
Like... its just so beautiful.... I don't know what else to say. 😍
😍
-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Awww Ika.. Loved it.. 😍Gosh too dreamy GHT are looking magical as always.. All my old memories got relived.. Truly awesome.. And the Song suited perfectly with the scenes you chose.. Great work dear..πŸ€—

Wow you like HG as well?πŸ˜ƒ Nice..
Awww, I am gald you liked it.. 😳 Personally, I like it a lot as well.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Take Lovey..πŸ€—

Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

lovely.....

Thankyou.πŸ˜ƒ
-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: uru_hershey

This. Is. The. Most. Beautiful. VM. Ever!!
Hiten-Gauri are the cute-magical couple, that can just... do anything! I loved this VM more than anything right now! Best VM eveeeer!
It's simple, and that's the best part! πŸ˜ƒ Best Song+Best Scenes+Simplicity= Didzi's perfect creation! πŸ€— It's just tooo good.
Like... its just so beautiful.... I don't know what else to say. 😍
😍

AWWWWWWWWw.. thankyou sweetie.πŸ€— Lubb you. Mwah.
It's not perfect, coz it can be improved, but honestly, like you I am loving it the way it is.😍

-De.De- thumbnail
||Update Time||

Finally... I am back with my latest VM.πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

And you'll guessed it right.. it's MahiDa this time!!😍

OK OK.. No More Wait... Here it comes.................
(not to forget, it took me 9 days to create it😳)

: : M a h i D a : :
\ \ W a f a  K a i s i K a h a n K a I s h q H a i

A/N IMP:

(This is slightly different VM from the rest of I have done. This is not just random collection scene VM or just song sitauted VM. This is story telling Video Mix. It's like a film, with dialogues and songs. So before you'll jump on link to watch video, please take few minutes and read the story (below or in description box), in order to understand Video FULLY)

Wafa Kaisi Kahan Ka Ishq Hai - STORY:
(Flashback story)

Mahindra & Brinda are BF/GF, very much in love. Everything was like a fairytale dream until one day everything changes. Brinda goes to Mahindra's apartment to surprise him but ends up getting surprised herself, as she sees Julie & Mahindra together. Brinda misunderstands everything and goes from there without letting duo know she was there in first place. 

Brinda is left completely heart broken. She calls her best guy friend Ashwini, whom she trusts the most after Mahindra and tells him everything. Ashwini doesn't believe it, he decides to talk to Mahindra and clear out things. He goes to Mahindra to talk about this stuff but upon just hearing Brinda's name from Ashwini's mouth, anger takes over Mahindra. Mahindra remembers 2 nights back in a party, Ashwini asked Brinda out. When later out Mahindra confronted Brinda, she said it was nothing. 
Mahindra doesn't control his anger and ends up punching Ashwini badly. Later on Mahindra regrets it but his ego doesn't let feel bad for long. 

Next day, when in office MahiDa comes face-to-face, Mahindra gets angry on Brinda for sending Ashwini to him, Brinda gets shock at this but she covers it up by fighting with Mahindra over what she saw yesterday. Mahindra doesn't understand what she's talking about. Their fights continue in car, as getting tired of their endless fights their boss decides to send them to airport to pick up their new officer. 

But their fight in car distracts both of them a lot, Brinda in anger reveals she saw him & Julie in his apartment yesterday, Mahindra gets shock. Before he gets chance to say anything they end up meeting with another disaster. Their car meets with horrible accident. 

Brinda gets saved in accident, just minor scratches but Mahindra is badly injured, he is thrown out of car! Brinda immediately gets help and calls for ambulance. On their way to hospital in ambulance Mahindra confesses it is nothing between him & Julie. MahiDa both apologise to each other and say 'I love you' to each other. They have said I Love You to each other many times but today it seems like they are saying it for the first time and with pure feelings. 

'I Love You forever and ever' are the last words Mahindra says, as his heartbeats stop at that very moment. Mahindra dies! Leaving Brinda behind completely shattered. 

The End

-------------------------------------------------
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyAJ3Nm39ls[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyAJ3Nm39ls

Credits (Video Clips):
- Powder
- Bidaai
- Raindrops on tin roof

Credits (Songs):
- Kahin Pyaar Na Hojaye (II)
- Wafa Kaisi Kahan Ka Ishq Hai
- Ishq Hota Nahi
- Mora Piya Mosey Bolat (Trance Mix)

Enjoy!! πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Do comment/critisize, I hope you'll like it.😳

Regards,
DDπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I loved the first part of the VM. Soooo awesome! The first 50% was just like my favourite. Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye: That is such a cute song! Love that song. I never really imagined MahiDa to go with the song... 'just hard to imagine them with the song- but yeah... they were lookin pretty cute together. πŸ˜ƒ

The colorings were so coool, aweeesome! πŸ˜ƒ Throughout the last 50% of the vm... I was focused on the effects part. πŸ˜† I bet you were trying to put so many numbers into SV to get those effects.. πŸ€— But aww... loved the effects. πŸ‘

Okay, I know you might even kill me for this.. but you ruined the ending..Totally unexpected ending!  I was expecting maybe... like a little twist like you said... but.. but you killed him! πŸ˜²πŸ’” You know its a sin to kill people?! πŸ˜†... sorry... didzi, I thought you would show him in the hospital, and then he will become fine. Awwwhh... well that's okay. :) But no wonder you were in such a cranky mood when you were making this. πŸ˜† You killed him and then... you somehow got cranky aswell...

I created my own ending.. πŸ˜³ But as long as they confessed their love, and said the three very magical words, it was a good ending. πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ You even spent a heck load of time wriitng the wholeee summary! No one does that except you. and I have honestly never seen a 7:40 min long vm. πŸ˜† this was the first one eveerrrr!😳

Edited by uru_hershey - 13 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: uru_hershey

I loved the first part of the VM. Soooo awesome! The first 50% was just like my favourite. Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye: That is such a cute song! Love that song. I never really imagined MahiDa to go with the song... 'just hard to imagine them with the song- but yeah... they were lookin pretty cute together. πŸ˜ƒ

I KNEW IT!! πŸ˜ƒ I knew you'll love the first half.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Gosh.. took so long to find perfect song for first half. You can guess.πŸ˜‰ I tried atleast 20 songs before I finalised on this one.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I know hard to imagine them on this but still. πŸ˜‰ I think I made it pretty imaginable now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

The colorings were so coool, aweeesome! πŸ˜ƒ Throughout the last 50% of the vm... I was focused on the effects part. πŸ˜† I bet you were trying to put so many numbers into SV to get those effects.. πŸ€— But aww... loved the effects. πŸ‘

Colourings and effects were quite simple this time. I hardly used any effects.πŸ˜› 🀣🀣 I knew you'll wouldn't much like the last half.πŸ˜› But awwww...πŸ€—

Okay, I know you might even kill me for this.. but you ruined the ending..Totally unexpected ending!  I was expecting maybe... like a little twist like you said... but.. but you killed him! πŸ˜²πŸ’” You know its a sin to kill people?! πŸ˜†... sorry... didzi, I thought you would show him in the hospital, and then he will become fine. Awwwhh... well that's okay. :) But no wonder you were in such a cranky mood when you were making this. πŸ˜† You killed him and then... you somehow got cranky aswell...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Let's throw tomatoes at the creater then.πŸ˜› I know, I am busted for this ending, but hun that was my original idea, that's why I didn't changed the ending. Actually I had this ending and on based around this end I created whole VM.😳
πŸ˜†

I created my own ending.. πŸ˜³ But as long as they confessed their love, and said the three very magical words, it was a good ending. πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ You even spent a heck load of time wriitng the wholeee summary! No one does that except you. and I have honestly never seen a 7:40 min long vm. πŸ˜† this was the first one eveerrrr!😳

Awwww... Well, it's like a short story, so I had to write a story as well.😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well it's no ordinary VM, it's mine.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž AWWW.. lubb you hun.πŸ€—