The Vampire Diaries

Your Ultimate Favourite VD Moment

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey dudes!!!!! How we all doing? We have some interesting discussions going on in the forum, which is great.

But what I want to know....out of season1, which moment was your best.....your most favourite moment...where you can think back and say "THAT was awesome!"

What was it that made you feel that VD was simply brilliant, that you had to keep watching and you cannot wait for the second season?

Maybe it was the very first moment Stefen and Elena meet? or maybe it was Damon and Elena's dance in Miss Mystic Falls? or maybe it had nothing to do with Damon/Stefen/Elena and it was Anna and Jeremy's first kiss??

So come on, tell me your BEST moment on VD! 
Edited by Rachu_1987 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The best moment on VD for me was in Bloodlines.... when Damon rips Bree's heart out of her chest... that was seriously sick and so cool! :P It appealed to my dark side ;)
tithi21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chhilt

The best moment on VD for me was in Bloodlines.... when Damon rips Bree's heart out of her chest... that was seriously sick and so cool! :P It appealed to my dark side ;)

That's my favorite moment also and the song "Only one" by Alex Band was just Perfect then.

Another scene I like when Alaric punched Damon and loved  Damon's quote.That was hilarious.

chhilt thumbnail
^^ I love that song! :D
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow umm thats hard there were SOOO many crazy moments in the show but I was TRULY shocked when Damon killed Lexi I was like OMG no you din't I was REALLY angry at Damon I felt soo bad for Stefan poor him lost his bff!!!! yep that was one crazy moment!!

ohhh I have one more lolzz

I was right after Stelena did "it" and Elena sees Katherines pic I was like AH CRAP!! ( the song went really well with the moment!) and then she gets into the accident and the Vamp is about to attack her I was LIKE NOOO and it ended and I was like ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!! haha

K I am done now lolzz ( I have more but I'll stop there haha)

tc
>333 Shraddha
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg sooo damn many

but recently katherine cutting johns fingers hahaha
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think I have a lot of favorite moments, my favorite epi was Blood brothers b/c we got a lot of background and stelena AND delena moments. and Alaric-Damon. So all in all a win situation.
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok my personal fav moment.....was Damon saving Stefan from being staked by Logan....it was the first time we actually se that despite the way Damon is with Stefan...he does care for his safety and would do anything to protect him!
chhilt thumbnail
I agree with both Salz and Rachu :P
sabet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked so many scenes.

My favorite one is when Stefan and Damon are imitating each other and One Omg moment is when Vicki is staked, I was like what she can't be dead.😲
Edited by sabet - 13 years ago