Your Ultimate Favourite VD Moment - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I had a ALOT of fav scenes.. but my recent favorite wad when Katherine CHOPPED John's fingers off.. Hello John.. Goodbye John!! i was like what the fish!! you go girl!!!!i hated john..

and there were plenty more.. like when Anna and Jer kiss.. oh and and when Matt runs after Caroline and stops her and kisses her.. when Vicki drinks Logan's blood and Damon's like oopss.. and when he kills Lexi i was pissed off at Damon..and  when the dude was ran over by the car i screamed and i jumped well fell off the couch.. when Elena's car crashed.. and the vamp got up.. i was like OMFG!! r u serious!! and Damon was like we were bad ass and then Alaric punches him..

i'll stop now.. those are the ones i remember from the top of my head..but there are plenty of more...

Zaara

Edited by ..-Zaara-.. - 13 years ago
Oi Hoi Zaara. Wonderful moments. All of them.
Hello  John, Goobye John, Now You're Dead John.
haa... yeh Jaan i LOVED that moment.. I'm soo glad Johns dead..

Zaara

Hehe.
I'm glad he's dead, although I may have felt sad for him for a second. But katherine's back means whatever fan, Stelena or Delena. Your worlds gonna be crazy....and mussed up.
there were too many...I think after Vicki's death was when I REALLY got interested in the show...before that I was like ok this is a good show but I did not see Vicki's death coming

and also after Lexi's death...I was so mad at Damon😑 and also after Alaric's entry was when I was totally hooked on to the show

from a romantic aspect I really appreciated Matt-Caroline's pairing...it really changed my perspective on Caro's character since I thought she would be a total b-word to Elena...but after hooking up with Matt she really got my respect

and also when it was Kat who chopped off John's fingers I was like "AWESOME" like some dude shouting over a call of duty game...I was like woah that was epicπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
yes Johns death was awesome as welll....
Quite a few moments I think the one I loved watching was Pearl doing a head crushing to Damon...LOL...that was fun to watch...πŸ˜†

and yes the Damon-Alaric moments are nice they make a very good team..the punch he gets from Alaric was nice πŸ˜†

and the last episode the scene with Damon and Jeremy...when he says Life sucks either ways...I think that was awesomely enacted by Ian...

Edited by Ambrosia - 13 years ago
^ yes the damon-jeremy scene was good...it showed a different side to damon....

another one of my fan moment....was ....damon and stefan mimicking each other....