Pavitra Rishta

I prefer Satish-Varshu to Manav-Archu

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I have always liked the pairing of Satish and Varshu more than the lead pair since they seem more human and real than the saintly pair. Well after the divorce, there is not much left of this 'sacred relationship'. So I want more screen time for Sat-Var.  Would love to see how Var falls for Sat and together they nail down Ashwin and bring around her mother-in-law.  At least that will give something more than the rhona dhona that is in store for the saintly pair.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think this serial should be renamed from PR as Ekta has made a complete fun of the institute of marriage ....arch-manav are not ideal wife- husband material they are actually a far cry from it...manav should defiantly learn something from Satish...
gilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
and archana should get a reality check in life....slapping a pregnant women cant be ever justified ...one has to understand the emotinal makeup of a preganant women and not slap her
enigma6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, love satish varsu...love their track. actually have always felt much more drawn towards varsha than archana...could connect to her more. archana is very filmy; vershu is a real woman. glad that her husband is also real. love the character of satish. he has learned from his past. he is supporting his love, without being insensitive towards his mom and sis. shows that just a good heart is not enough... intellect is also needed... which clearly the lead pair lacks.
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sindoorfan

Yes, love satish varsu...love their track. actually have always felt much more drawn towards varsha than archana...could connect to her more. archana is very filmy; vershu is a real woman. glad that her husband is also real. love the character of satish. he has learned from his past. he is supporting his love, without being insensitive towards his mom and sis. shows that just a good heart is not enough... intellect is also needed... which clearly the lead pair lacks.

Yes, this is what I love about the pair. They are honest and forthright without sounding arrogant. Varshu may have been a bit arrogant before but she has mellowed down over the years and always speaks to her mom-in-law respectfully even when she does not approve of something. She does not impose her views on others nor does she let others impose theirs on her. One can be sensible as well as good and Sat is a good example of that. He could have easily taken sides with his mother and sister even if he believes Varsha because they are his blood relatives but he stands up for his wife. I simply loed him when he told Varshu that he was standing up for her not because he was hoping that she will start loving him due to his support but because he believes her version. He also says that he will wait till she herself falls for him out of her own free will.  Now that is what I would call a gentleman. 

I've not watched this show from the beginning but I gather that Manav was mostly a silent spectator when his mom was ill-treating Archu.  Archu is no better. She takes all the bullshit that people dish out to her, all in the name of love and family honour.  If she was really worried about Vandu would she not try to get her out of the hell hole?  Anyway enough about the saintly pair.  I want the ordinary but sensible pair's story to take off now.  At least that could hold some viewer's interest.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sindoorfan

Yes, love satish varsu...love their track. actually have always felt much more drawn towards varsha than archana...could connect to her more. archana is very filmy; vershu is a real woman. glad that her husband is also real. love the character of satish. he has learned from his past. he is supporting his love, without being insensitive towards his mom and sis. shows that just a good heart is not enough... intellect is also needed...👏 which clearly the lead pair lacks.

hey u r so rite..we think alike....😃....ya a hubby like satish who stands with u thru thick n thin😊..is always better n also who uses his judgement n brains rather than emotions😃
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Opti:

yes..me too supporting u...I always felt this pair is Rocking...specially the way Varshu always speaks her mind n is honest..n ya Satish.....soooooo supportive n mentally strong.....love the pair more than ArchMan
Tulsey thumbnail
Yes I love this pair too.   They are more realistic and VOCAL
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gilli

and archana should get a reality check in life....slapping a pregnant women cant be ever justified ...one has to understand the emotinal makeup of a preganant women and not slap her

Agreed. She first slaps her and now gives up her own marriage to welcome her into her husband's life.  This girl's brains seem to be wrongly wired.
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gilli

I think this serial should be renamed from PR as Ekta has made a complete fun of the institute of marriage ....arch-manav are not ideal wife- husband material they are actually a far cry from it...manav should defiantly learn something from Satish...

It is nothing new for Ekta - ruining marriages that is.  The reason why I watch this show just off and on and not regularly. Got bitten twice and am extremely cautious now.  No mroe emotional attachments to her volatile shows.

To me Sat is a far better hubby than Manav can ever be but I guess Archu and Manav deserve each other. Both love to wallow in sorrow even if there is a chance at happiness.