Written update 1st june 2010

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

here is the update for today..A bit sad episode in view of naksh!!

Written Update 1st June 2010

The episode starts with gayatri saying to Akshara that she has to go to market and buy few things for rashmi and then for nandani and before going she says her to take curtaons from her.Then akshara calls varsha and asks her that what is she doing.then she told varsha that how should she handle everything.If she do one things for the family naitik gets angry that i am not giving time to him.varsha says that so u made naitik angry.Akshara says that i dont know.i want to talk to him but he went for shopping with naitik and then he will go to meet his friends.Varsha says that may be he is not angry.He just want to spend some time with his friends.Akshara says that it is might be possible.Then akshara says her that she will call her later as she has to go to market now.Varsha says her to come to her house as it is near market for 5 minutes and they will have a cup of tea.and will do some talk also.Akshara says that i will see if i get time then i will come.and she cuts the call.

RJ and Dadda jee came down talking about the invitation cards for nandani's marriage.Dadda jee asks RJ to select a card buT RJ says that i dont know about the choice of young generation so we should ask themDadda jee nods.RJ then calls rashmi,bhabhi maa,gayatari and rashmi.All came there and says that whats the matter.Dadda jee says all to select the invitation card for nandani's marriage.Rashmi took all the cards but then bhabhi maa says her to show the card to them also.Then all selects the card of their own choice but dadda jee says that the need only one card.Rashmi says that i have an idea.She took all the cards and went to nandani and say her to chose the card for her wedding.Nandani blushes and then goes to dadda jee and says that u have always choose the best thing for me so now also please u choose the card for me.Dadda jee gives her his ashirwad and then select a card and ask her hows it.Nandani nods her head in yes.Then dadda jee announces:

this is the Invitation Card for Nandani's Marriage.

Then gayatri says to do everyone mouths sweet and say gulabo to bring the meethai for all.

There Akshara came to meet varsha and asks her why she has called her.She has so much work to do.Varsha makes her sit there and says her to drink the water.In the while the bell rang.Varsha says akshara to hide somewhere.Then she looks outside and then she hide akshara in the kitchen and says to Naitik to come inside the door is open.Akshara gets surprised.Naitik came in then varsha from the kitchen says him to sit and drink the sharbat placed on the table.Naitik then says that its ok.u have to go to doctor so come we will go.Varsha says that i am getting ready for that only.Then varsha gave a plate full of Mutteri to akshara and says her to take that plate outside.Then akshara took the plate outside.Naitik gets surprised and a bit angry expression on seeing akshara there.

Rashmi was crying when nandani came and ask her what happened.She says that i have never imagine this house ever without u.What i will do when u will go.Everything will be changed then.Nandani maked her understand that i will be same nandani for my sister.And i will tease as much as i do now. so dont worry.Rashmi says that after marriage ur life will be change as u will have so many responsibilities on you.Nandani says that yes my life would be change so much but our relation will always the same and both hug each other.

Bhabhi maa and gayatri in the room.Bhabhi maa praising akshara and says that she has doing all the work so wonderfully.She has buy the piece of nandani's bridal dress and now she has given that for stitching also and she has buy her every clothes also.Gayatri says that naitik is also helping akshara in everythig.I am happy that today he took some time for himself and go to meet his friends.Firstly he has to do his office work and then household things.He must have got tired so much but today he took some time for himself.And akshara also has gone to market first time alone.i hope she handle everything wisely.

Varsha came out and says that i have to go to the doctor so i will go.Naitik says her that he will drop her but she says that u both sit here and talk i will go by myself.And then she says to akshara to talk with naitik and she wents.Naitil was also about to go but akshara came in front of her and stops him and says that i want to talk to you.Naitik says that u have planned all this with bhabhi.Akshara says that i was not aware that varsha has also called u here.Naitik says that u always say that u have to do so much work and i didnt allow u to work so now u do ur work and i will do my work.Akshara says that why dont u understand naitik that i am not only ur wife.i have so many responsiblites now.what should i do.Naitik says that u have called me here to say all this.u copuld have said all this to me at home.Naitik says to akshara that why you told everything to varsha bhabi.Akshara says that i just say her that i want to talk to u but i couldnt do so.Naitik says that i kwpt away myself from u and ur work u want this only.so now why r u complaining.akshara says that u r getting me wrong naitik.Naitik says that i am understanding everything now.And we can talk further after going home.I have planned to go with my friends today but now all mood is spoiled.

Then gayatri calls naitik and ask him that whether he will eat lunch at home or outside.He says that he is with akshara at Shava's house.he cancel the plan of meeting to his friends.they are coming home back.Akshara then says naitik that why he told maa that we are here.Naitik then says that what else i should say her that u both have called me her by a lie.Then they both were leaving when varsha came back.Naitik say her that we will go now as maa will be waiting and they both left.

At singhania's house nandani's preparation going on when shava came.Gayatri came to them and at the same time Dadda jee says to akshara that now u would have to go to invite all for the marriage with naitik.Gayatri says that how u both go to varsha's house together.Naitik says that u ask this to ur bahu and he went inside.Gayatri doing her work when akshara asks her to help but she says that everything will be handled.

PRECAP:

gayatri saying to akshara that u took naitik to varsha's house.if u have to go then u both should have go together.whats the meaning of meeting there like this..
Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago
wah honeyy! ...thnxx baby!
thanx 4 the update...............
very sad for akshara. what she will do now? pls tell me.
Thanks Honeey!

Poor Varsha,she called NaKsh wid a good intention bt now coz of her Akshara is in a soup.
Thanks for d update.........👏
thank u for the update mahi.........😃😃😃
Thanks for the update.

Gayatri is in a way right. What is the need for Varsha to just call Akshara and no need for Akshara to go also, knowing she has a lot of work to do. Just unnecessarily creating trouble!

But on the other hand, Naitik also shoul not have exposed Akshara like this. They all are just immature kids who have no idea how to handle relationships.