Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

written update 31st may 2010

Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Ayushma is out of town so bcoz of some prob she could not update yesterday's epi 'so getting requests so I am updating yesterday's episode'.n that's 31st  not may (Monday)

@singhanias'(all the ladies n naitik sitting in the dining table)

They were talking abt childrens going out n staying in a new home after their marriage.in between gayathri asks to akshara that did she liked varsha's and shaurya's dicision of staying in new home'and akshara said that no'she was stopping them from doing this but her bavuji told that let them go' so she didn't tell anything' n then gayathri says its gud'nowadays after marriage all the ladies wants to separate their husband from their parents'(akshara's face becomes dull)but naitik says that wats wrong in this'everyone one will think abt their own life n buissness'

@shaurya's house

Everyone is sitting in the dining table n having the food'n shaurya praises his mother while eating food'n then everyone remembers their old moment in maheshwari house'

@singhania house

Akshara closes her cupboard  n she seems so'busy so naitik asks her what happened??she tells nothing just she have too many works to do'so naitik says that nowadays u have only time to become tensed'then akshara says that she did'nt completed any of her work'she have to bring kurtha n all for nandini di'n she moves on'but naitik catches her from behind and pulls her towards him'n he says "if u take care of everything and leave me alone then what will be my condition..(she smiles..)u cant do that u have 2 obey ur husband'y I took leave from office'n akshara says how will she know'then he turns towards and akshara starts blushing'n she says that he helped her a lot today'thank u soo'much...(he holds her hand and says) I can do anything 4 being with u'to today I felt too gud by spending time with u'n akshara tells that she too felt very gud n they hugs each other

@shaurya house

Shaurya tells varsha to go and sleep he will take too much time'n his maa calls him n talks n he remembers the time spent in his home'

@singhania's  house

(everyone is sitting in the home and having food)while eating everyone praises akshara for doing all the work so perfectly'and in between mohith comes and everyone starts doing his sevasathkar'wen everyone is busy in mohith naitik suddenly holds akshara's hand and tells that remember the promise'(she smiles)

@naksh room

Akshara is coming 2 the room but naitik pulls her towards him n tells her abt the promise that she made of kiss'but she avoids'bur naitik covers shall around her and tells if u will not do that then i m not going 2 leave u'.she tells ok and turns towards his cheek at that time she hears gayathri's voice calling her n coming 2 the room'but naitik is not at all leaving her'n gayathri sees that n she goes 2 babhimaa and tells abt this'

Akshara tells 2 naitik that in no time u feels anything by hearing this naitik gets angry and moves out'.

sorry 4 the mistakes....

thank u.....

Edited by shamasallfav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hay am good yaar
thanx for updating
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyaa am thanks for updating!!
i guess ayushma was out of town thats whu she hasnt updated yesterday!!!!!do mention it in start !!all wil be able to know!!and thank u soooooooooo much for the update dear
nikki18 thumbnail
thank u 4  d update!!😊
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: honeey_16

heyaa am thanks for updating!!
i guess ayushma was out of town thats whu she hasnt updated yesterday!!!!!do mention it in start !!all wil be able to know!!and thank u soooooooooo much for the update dear

kk honey.....thnx 4 informing......😃
n i ve seen some requests 4 the update....so as a member i did it.....😊