*Uravugal June 2010 Update Archive

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail

Wednesday Episode 254 june 2nd 2010

Picturesby ATina.
Credits: Viluthu.com

Gayu hears parvathy amma's emotional speech with gowri's photograph....Parvathy amma says "Gowri ...u should have come and meet me again and again until i forgive u...but u didnt do that..u want me to come and meet u...i'll not do that gowri..Never....Neeya varama naan unnai yethukka maatten...."....
Now 2nd part of her emotional speech...This time with AM sir's photo...."See (late) Husband...our daughter is injured..u should be with her always and take care of her...."..Paro amma continues crying...Gayu leaves the place silently...Thinking abt paro's feelings...

Mugs'house...here chitra crying in he rroom...rest of the family members avanga part kku emotion sindharaanga...
mugs comes home and Visalam stops him ...Mugs comes near his mom and Visalam starts complaining abt chitra...says "chitra and senthil are not only brother and sister..They are koottu kalavani's😆😆....They enetered this house with a mega plan"....Mugs thiru thiru...Adhukkum visalam aunty shouting..."Onnumae theriyadhu unakku??ur wife phone pannalaya unakku....sonnala illaya....??"

Mugs says chitra didnt tell anything....Why r u torturing us like this....AZ,Ranjani,chitra aajar .....Visalam tells mugs that "senthil is having 85 laksh rs....ricemill vitha panam....Mugs shocked...
Visalam accuses chitra that she knows abt this and i saw her discussing  this with her mother....When i asked her abt this she starts crying,acting..and vaduchufying neeli kanneer....Ask her abt this....."Mugs supports his wife..says "stop amma,dont make too much karpanai....".....Visa aunty shouts "poda muttal....They are together...They r planning to divide the money b/w themselves"......Mugs looks at chitra and chitra comes near her athai and cries..
says ..."Dont kill me with ur words athai....I dont know anything abt this athai...amma sonnadhukku appuram dhaan enakku theriyum...pls pls believe me athai...."Visa says that chitra is acting.....Ranjani and mugs tries to shut their mom's mouth....Ulagamae azhinjalum visa aunty vaaya mooda maatanga pola irukku....She says "Ok...tell ur wife to bring that 85 lakhs money which senthil is having...then i'll believe her..."......

Ellarum silent....Visa aunty continues...why are u all silent ?that is our money...go and get it...AZ tells his wife to leave this matter...We dont want neither that money nor senthil...u pls leave this...."...
Visa says "no..i"ll not...Indha oorula ellarum rice mill vachu dhaan nammala adayalam solluvanga..like ricemill kaaranga veedu,ricemill mudalali car,ricemill mudalali amma😆
😆...everything spoiled becoz of this chitra and her brother....My stomach is burning🥱🥱(Howmany times?innaikku mattum ethanai thadavai unga vayiru erinjurukku?....😆😆)....Chitra now feels "poruthadhu podhum pongi ezhu"...
pongi ezhundhu says "athai,now u want that money right..i'll go and ask senthill..atleast after that stop thitting me....pls show some paasam towards me".....Mugs tells his wife to stop.....Chitra says "no...en uyirae kuduthavadhu i'll bring back that money...." Visalam says stop acting...first get the money....nee poi ketta kuduthuduvangala?"...dont act and bring back that money......All sad at visalam's behaviour....

Krish gowri photo parthu fee pannittu irukaru...
Gayu comes and krish tells her that gowri rombha varutha patta that her amma didnt come to meet her....Gayu says that gowri talked her thru phone and she told her too....kish feels that paro amma is wrong ..atleast now she should come and meet gowri in such situation...gayu tells krish that she is having an idea to unite gowri and paro....
Gayu says that paro loves gowri more than anyone else....her face and activities tells everything....And also i saw her crying holding gowri's photo..."...krish surprised....Gayu tells her idea...Thaali perukki podum sadangu irukku...we will take athai to that fn..seeing her daughter her manasu will change for sure....

krih yosikirar....yosichittu says that this will not workouot...we will face many problems by doing this thali perukki podum sadangu...we have to call AZ and visalam for this..becoz they are responsible for gowri and babu's marraige..avangala koopitta amma will play rudra thandavam....so more problems for us...Dont tell abt this sadangu to amma...Think some good idea......Gayu sad.....

Thodarum....

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Friends, the updating team thanks you for your enduring support.  We further encourage each and everyone of you to join the discussion!!  Hope to see you all sparking some semma dhool kelaaping discussion 😳.

Thank you!!!

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

atina thumbnail
Archives Copy:
Monday, June 7th, Episode 257

The land owner who sold the land to Senthil is with Rajendran and team. They are having fun talking how Rajendran managed to cheat Senthil and sold that land to him. The land owner thanks Rajendran for setting up Senthil," nalla velai sir...because of you I got 85 latcham instead of 15 Lakhs which Government would have given me"

Rajendran laughs and replies," ok....you take 30 Lakhs and give me 50 lakhs as mu commission...." But then that man starts bargains and they come to a settlement that they both will share that 85 Lk equally.

Krish and Gayu come to Gowri's house. Krish asks about Gowri's thalai kaayam. She says that she is very fine. Gayu asks about Babu and Gowri tells that he has gone out. Sami pillai comes and welcomes them. He goes inside to call Babu's dad.
Gowri asks about her mom and whether sshe talks about her etc. Gayu consoles her and tells," Gowri..athai will change amma...you need to give somemore time that is all"

Subramani comes there and Krish hands over a paper to him and tells," Mudalaali...we have asked the josiyar and came up with these dates...whichever date you choose we can have Gowri's Thaali Pirichu Kokkara finction ( TPK function) in our house itdself"

Sunramani asks,"nallathu thambi...has your mom given permission for this already? I rather would like to have this TPK function in this house as..I will not like if your mom talks in such a manner to hurt my daughter in law....moreover their wedding was not conducted as I wished...so let me have this function to be done here in my place which I want to do without any kurai....."

Gowri tells," itha paarunga....I will agree for this function only if amma comes and blesses me...ammathaan inga vandu should conduct this function.." Gayu prmosises to her that she will make sure to bring athai for this function"

Subramani feels happy to hear this and tells, then ...it is ok...let us go forward ...and more thing Krishnaa...I will be spending for every tsingle  thing for this function....so please do not start borrowing money and melum kadanaaliyaa aagaatheppa......you all come here with whatever murai seer varisai for Gowri...that will do"
Gayu and Krish come out and Krish asks Gayu," aamaa....nee paattukku...promised to Gowri that you can coonvince amma and bring her for the function nu...??? ithellam nadakaara kaariyamaa?" Gayu tells him not to worry...and she will handle this.
Visalam comes to Ranjani and comp-lains that why she is the only one working in the kitchen what happened to Chitra.
She tells that Chitra must be feeling guilty of cheating her and that is the reason she is locked up in her room. Ranjani scolds her and asks her not to talk that," Chitra must be scared to come out becasue of your mouth only amma....ippo enna you need help in the kitchen.. avlothaane...come I will do it"

As they both head towards Kitchen...Senthil ( full thannee) comes there and stands outside and calls," Ranjani....yei Ranjani..." They both are surprised to see him there and Chitra also notices him and gets worried. Senthil ularifies,
" Rannnnini....naan...yemaandutten...I am a changed person Rannnani....I wanted to return that money to maama but..that padu paavi Rajendran cheated me and made me buy a land for that money telling that i should give mama that money in full."

"...so I invested all that 85 Lk and bought that land...but...my sister came to me and took those dcuments of that land and shoed it to maapillai.....then only I came to know that ..I bought a land for such a price which is going to be taken by the government soon....Maapillai was so angry with me rannnjaneee......naan yemaandutten ranjani....yemaandutten"

Vislam comes inside to Chitra and opens her thiruvaai," yei Chitra....so you and your brother together cheated like this and that money is changed intoi land over night? and you made my son to tell such a big lie to me that your brother is out of station and as soon as he is back you will get that money nu...."

Ranjani comes out to Senthil and starts screaming at him" I will never beleive any of your words...you better leave from here" Senthil again and again tells about Rajendran etc..but Ranjani keeps chasing him," dei....summma nadikkathe..nee po....from here po veliyeh" She pushes him and he goes and was about to fall but manages and still telling the same thing," rannnnjaneee...naan thirunditten rannnaanee"

Inside Visalam's rubbermouth still continues," you and your brother will put up new drama every single day and should we beleive all that..." Chitra cries and tells the thruth ...mentime from outside Senthil still continues," yei...I dont need this family dee.....let me find that Rajendran.....and that will be his end....naan porendee...I dont need you al;l....let me go....and you will regret for chasing me like this dee...naan poren" He leaves from there.

Vislam puraanam continues," you and your brother...are frauds...and I will never beleive you anymore.....are you trying to fool me...? yei niruthu...po veliye...you come back here only with that 85 LK..Ranjani....no....you better keep quiet...did I interfere in any of your decision in your husband's matter....yei Chitra po veliyeh....Ranjani podee ullleh"

Visalam drags Chitra by her neck and pushes her out. Chitra goes and falls on the ground. Visalam drags Ranjani inside and  shuts the door.....Chitra keeps crying helplessly.....

Edited by atina - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail

Wednesday 9th june 2010 Episode 259

Pictures:Atina

Credits:Viluthu.com

Mugs tells chitra that they will go thani kudithanam..Chitra says no,ur family is most important for me...dont ever think abt thani kudithanam ever(Lady MM🥱🥱)...and dont force me on this..now pls leave the place...Mugs sad...lakshmi tells mugs "u wait maappu...i'll go and talk to her.." ...No answer fom mugs,sogama leaves the place...lakshmi and murugan sad...
Mugs comes home....Ranjani asks mugs abt chitra...Mugs shouts "How will she come?After amma's neckout performance..she will never come to this house...culprit is senthil...punishment for chitra vaa?enna nyayam?..."  (adhana..enna nyayam?vadivelu solra maadhiri "sinna pulla thanama illa irukku")He continues "chitra told me that she will not come until visalam beleives her that she is innocent.."(visalam..to believe chitra?🥱🥱)
...Visalam says "let her stay there itself..no need to come...she is guilty..adhaan she is not ready to come here"(Eppadiyellam yosikairanga indha amma😕😕correcta thappu thappa yosikiranga😆😆)...Mugs tells his mom to go and talk to chitra and bring her back..Visalam says dont ever think like that...Mugs polambufies..amma,i cant live without her...pls ..i want kuchi mittai and kuruvi rottii😆😆sorry friends...Mugs says i want chitra....

Ranjani too tells her mom to go and call chitra...She says that she has gn enough thandanai to senthil and with that the matter is over...Dont blame chitra for anything...Visalam silent...(puyalukku mun amaidhi??)
Mugs says "amma,if u dont want me to live happily with my wife..pls tell me...i'll take some other mudivu...dont make me cry..."..Villi visalam now turns pasakara visalam ...What my son?all i want is ur siricha moonji😃😃u should be happy always...but ur wife is a thiruttu kutti...along with her brother,nammala yemathitta... she want to see us standing in nadutheru(idhu enna gayathri mandhirama?oru nalaikku oru time avadhu kandippa solranga😕)
Mugs angry....AZ supports chitra...Mugs talks abt thanikudithanam matter and chitra's reply for that...Ellarum kootama supports chitra...

Visalam in deep thoughts ...AZ says if u love ur son ...go and talk to chitra...Ranjani says my purusan dhaan orey kutravali...pls change ur mindset and go to pallipattu....

By atinaif at 2010-06-09
Afert so much advice mazhai visalam tells them that she will go to pallipattuu.....all happy...(paavam😆😆)

Pallipattu...oruthar ododi varar....terror BGM...lakshmi welcomes him...he says that senthil kudichittu roadla vizhundhu kidakarar..pls come and bring him home...(idhukku edhukku appadi oru moosic??)lakshmi thitting senthil...
Chitra and murugan talks abt paasam and manithabimanam(Rombha mukkiyam😡😡)..and they decides to go and bring senthil home....(This is called "suya appu thittam"😆)

Visalam reaches pallipattu and laskhmi welcomes her...Vandhadhum visalam talks some vanjapugalchi dialogues...Laksmi says thappu senjadhu senthil..avana veliya anupittom...Now stop kutram solling us....
Whatever u did with chitra is wrong...visalam stops her...Stop advicing me..i know who is nallavanga and who is kulla nari.🤢🤢..since i necked out chitra...i have come here to take chitra with me to our home.....lakshmi happy...
Visalam tells laskmi to call chitra...lakshmi says pakathula oru place kku poirukka...Sollikittu irukkumbodhe,chitra and murugan brings kudikara senthil home(enna timing...super dir sir...😆😆)Senthil ularikitte varar and chitra and murugan talks abt how to clear senthil's bothai(tounge la nallennai thadavurangalaam..😆😆)

appuram enna friends...u all know na...adhedhaan..visalam gives badrakali look and chitra give s bali aadu look...our nilamai...we all should give terror look becoz tomorrow same old famous dialogues from visalam ..."koottu kalavanis"...get ready for that with cotton and cotton.oru cotton ears kku..oru cotton eyes la vazhiya pora ratha kenneer thodaikaradhukku...😆😆All the best to US....
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
atina thumbnail

atina thumbnail

atina thumbnail