Written Update 2nd June,2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

heyaa girlss it was indeed a tom n jerry episode today..lolz

Written update 2nd June 2010

The episode starts with akshara saying to gayatri that r u angry with me.Do u think that i take naitik with me purposely.Gayatri says that i dont think this i am sure that u have taken him with u.Have u ever seen dadda jee and ur RJ doing shopping and buying jewellery with us.Naitik hasnt done all this before for me also and not for his sisters also.Akshara says that even i want to do everything by myself but by co-incidently always naitik helped me.Gayatri says again and again...What happened today was it also a co-incidence.Naitik was going to meet his friends and u take him to varsha's house.Akshara says that i was not aware of this.She calls me also and without informing me she calls naitik also.Gayatri says that might be its possible but what is the need to varsha to do all this.gayatari wents saying this.Akshara thinks to herself that how i make u understand.there naitik is angry with me and here maa.What i doo.

Shauarya came and holds varsha from back.Varasha says that today ur mood is very gud.Shaurya says that yes.in morning i was missing all at homeSo i went to meet them all home and they all were so surprised and happy to see me.Maa and kaki as usual say me to eat this and that.Anshu has so much talks to do with me.varsha says that there is always so much fun there at home.shauarya says that u r right.leta have fun today in this house also.He orders for the dinner from outside.

Then he calls his two friends to have dinner with him at his house but one excuses and say that he do his dinner with his parents so will have lunch with them some other day and other also make some excuse.Then shauarya says that why not we call all the family here for dinner.Varsha says that u say that to bauji urself.Then he calls at home.Rajshri picks and she told him that anshu has made a plan to watch a film so we all are going to watch that.shaurya says that it never happen before that all go to watch a movie together.Anshu came and says that i have made all to go and u sit at home and we will have so much fun there.All laugh at his innocence!πŸ˜‰and shaurya makes a sad face..and cuts the call and say that we will call them later as now they are going and give a fake and sad smile.

Then naitik talking to his friend on phone and asking them that they hadnt reach till now.I have set everything.U come.Akshara came and say that i want to talk to u.naitik say that what happened now.Akshara say that u say that we will talk at home,.Naitik says that what have to say u have said already.U see ur work i will se mine.Akshara says him to leave the dvd's and listen to her but naitik told her that his friends are coming.Akshara says that ok but listen the misundersttanding........naitik friend's came...

Akshara says them all to come in.All friends hug naitik and his friends say that now ur room is looking like a room of married guy and this all has been done by bhabhi.Naitik says that yes,.Gayatri also came and meet them all and say to akshara to prepare for their lunch and goes.Then naitik says that akshara make so much nice pakore so u make pakore for my friends and some sweet dish also.

Bhabhi maa saying that its good that naitik calls his friends here at home.gayatri says that yes now a days He didnt get time for himself.he was so happy.She calls rashmi and says that akshara hasnt come yet.Akshara came at the same moment.She gives the pakore to akshara and says her to take them as naitik likes hot pakore.Naitik was coming down and says that only pakore.u go and bring sharbaat i will take these.Akshara says that i will bring that but firstly u listen to me why u didnt tell me before that u have called ur friends.Naitik says that whats the problem.my friends came before also.akshara says that i would have prepare everything before if u have told me.They r not disturbing anyone.they are just sitting in the room.Akshara says that that room is mine also now.u should have ask me before.Naitik says that now i cant do anything without asking u.Akshara says that m not saying that.my head is paining now so much so where i go now.Gayatri was hearing all this and she says to akshara that u go to nandani's room for today.If naitik has called his friends then its his choice.Then naitik took the pakore and goes in the room leaving akshara sad.

Naitik playing game there and akshara resting in nandani's room.When his friends were going she came down and greet them and they went.When naitik came back he finds akshara sleeping on bed.

Next morning all did pooja first and then dadda jee says to naksh to go and gives the invitation card to all.then all wents.nandani says to naitik that akshara was not able to sleep yesterday ur friends were till so late at night here. u should must think about akshara also.Then akshara says to leave that thing.

Then gayatri was keeping things when she gets an envelope.Naitik take that.gayatri says that is it important.Naitik says that its official and very important.she says ok.then BM say naksh to go to mohit house first for giving the card.

Naksh sitting in the car with driver driving the car.naitik was playing the game on his mobile.Akshara says him to listen her but his phone rang and he kept talking on his phone.They reach.Akshara says that i thought we have came together.now stop playing the game.mohit's house has came.he says sorry.they both came inside.and gives the first card and gifts to mohit's mom.she praises everything.and then make naksh sit there and went to have lunch for them.Naitik ask akshara what happened.akshara says that u dont want to listen.naitik says that whatever the talk is said.akshara says that u will not understand.leave it.naitik says that when i m saying that tell u r not telling.u girls are not understandable.mohit mom came and give both sweets.and gave them sharbat

PRECAP:
Naitik was standing in front of his cupboard and akshara saying him that why u have make mess of the room.ur shoes,handkerchief all r here.Naitik says that these all r mine and i will do handle them.i dont need ur help
Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnxx baby! ..4 d super update! ...
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxxxx mahi for de update
loved 2dau epi
susan88 thumbnail
I dont think gayatri and naitik are going to stop this drama till akshara falls sick due to stress.πŸ˜”
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.........................

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update!! There was a time when Naitik was scared to invite his friends home because DJ never liked it. That was the reason he gave Akshara before the SMP1. Now the entire lot walk in and stay late in the night 😲.

Gayatri is a pain. No more words to describe her. Gayatri treated Akshara like she was some outsider 😑.God only knows what has got into Naitik.

Shouldnt the elders be inviting the boy's side? Why did Dj send Naksh to invite Mohit's family? It seems like only Naksh are running around and getting things done while the entire pagal family will walk in like guests πŸ˜•.

I think the house papers have come πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. More childish stuff happening. Seriously, I can't decide who is the most childish - Munna or Gayatri!
aparakshitij thumbnail
Thanks 4 da update!😊

Dis G3 & her laadla Munna r all set 2 make Akshi's lyf hell!😑
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matar

Both Naitik and Gayatri are assholes.

It is so irritating that Gayatri is always Munna yeh...Munna woh...Gosh !!

Please dont use foul language....these are just characters in the show and they annoy us also, but it would be good if u can refrain from using such words.
😊
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why does Gayatri have to interfere in every conversation that Naksh have?  Really annoying again.